Moves
    10 Oct '18 06:13
    No savior

Author :Chang Kai-Chi

An ignorant person believes in a savior;

A timid person expects a savior;

The arrogant person wants to be the savior;

Crazy people think that they are the savior;

Some treacherous people pretend to be the saviors, and smugly deceive the world. However, what they did are meaningless and just wasted their precious life!

Nowadays, the 21st century, for all mainstream religions, whether they value the interests of the believers or not, "redemption" or "future salvation" are their indispensable doctrine. Especially some prophecies, the indefinitely future redemption is a powerful promotional advertisement. Since "redemption" is the main target, it will inevitably emphasize the existence of "Savior" and the importance of believing in the Savior.

Among the current popular religions, Judaism exert to its utmost to promote redemption and savior. However, The Catholic, Christian and Islamic, derived from Judaism, are almost indiscriminate.

"Judaism" is the most important of the existing religious religions. It has been the most powerful promotion of "redemption" and "savior". The Catholic, Christian and Islamic religions derived from it are almost indiscriminate.

However, since ancient times, the Jews have repeatedly become humble slaves. The most widely known is the "Exodus" that Moses led the Jewish man to escape. Later, although Moses nominally founded the country, but the country was still ruled by the Roman Empire. Until the Second World War, for thousands of years, most of the Jews have been wandering. For thousands of years, countless Jewish prophets have repeatedly predicted and guaranteed that the "Messiah" (savior) will surely come, and all Jews firmly believe the prophecy that has not a specific date to fulfill.

During the two thousand years, the "Messiah" in the prophecy seemed to finally appear. It was "Jesus" from Nazareth. He was first approached by ecstatic believer in the temple of Jerusalem, but when some Jewish elders of the power found that the young man’s remarks were openly challenging their authority and vested interests, Through King Herod, with charge “Heresy” and “false prophet”, Jesus was crucified by Romans.

Judaism certainly does not recognize that Jesus is the Son of God, not the Messiah they have been looking forward to. Even the Four Gospels of the New Testament are tantamount to denying Jesus the Savior.

Jews have been waiting for the Messiah(savior) for more than thousands of years, how long do they need wait more? What kind of moment will he come? 6 million of Jews died in concentration camps under Nazi. Did these 6 million Jews pray for the gods to send the Messiah to redeem?

Of course, they prayed!

However, the Messiah certainly did not appear, so in the history of the Second World War, there will be a Nazi massacre of 6 million Jews. The remains of the concentration camp of Nazvich is the best proof. It proved that God didn’t take care of Jews’ pray and didn’t send the Messiah. Even the 6 million people’s life cannot exchange for Messiah’s appearance, what kind of misery will it be necessary for the Savior to appear?

If even such a horrible situation can't get to the redemption of the Messiah, then can we wait until the end of the final judgment to finally get a comprehensive redemption for those who believe in God?

In fact, in the Second World War, the Nazis’ Exterminations and massacres against the Jews, was stopped by the defeat of Germany.

However, because there is no "Messiah" emergence for the charity redemption, and this ironclad proves that "Messiah" and redemption are just a prophecy that will never be fulfilled. The redemption is just the good wish of the Jews, A nation experienced countless sufferings and storms. Furthermore, it could be just a lie of some people who want to swindle the power.

Under such historical evidence, for a "Messiah" that has never appeared in history and will never appear in the future, if there are still someone convinced. Then probably it is a kind of "racial collective psychology".

Or, look at the most recent examples at the twenty-first century.

On the morning of December 26, 2004, a large level 9 earthquake the north of Sumatra, Indonesia, triggered a tsunami. The major disaster spread to more than ten countries or regions around it, and even the east Africa was impacted. It is estimated that the total number of deaths in the "South Asian tsunami" exceeded 300,000, and the number of injured was about 500,000. The property and the overall economic loss of the country are even more difficult to estimate.

In historical disasters, the death toll ranges from hundreds to millions. The number of deaths in the "South Asian tsunami" is certainly not the largest, but the number of countries or regions affected by it is quite large. The impact is also very large, and the directly affected countries include Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Kenya, East Africa, Somalia, Tanzania, Madagascar and Safir Islands.

In such a vast number of affected areas and countries, there are many different nationalities and different religious beliefs; and almost covers the majority of mainstream religions, including Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism, Christianity, Taoism and other tributaries. Various temple buildings of various religions are ruined by countless tsunami, and the believers of various religions were killed in the tsunami as well.

Obviously, nature treated everyone equally. In this century-level tsunami disaster, nature didn’t favor any country, nation, or religion. Similarly, nature didn't particularly hate any country, nation, and religion.

At that time, in such a century-level tsunami disaster, nature proved to all human beings (including all religious believers) that there is no savior. Because no god believed in religion has provided redemption at the time of the disaster. From God, Gods, Virgin Mary, Jesus, Allah, Buddhist scriptures, Avalokitesvara, Mazu, Shiva, Jade Emperor, etc., all of them did not hold out the omnipotent hand to stop the raging waves, save the people in the dangers.

Most of the more than 300,000 tsunami victims have religious beliefs. I believe that all the dying people have tried their best to pray for the gods they have always believed in before the death. Even for those who was able to survive in the tsunami attack, they watched their loved ones swallowed away by the huge waves. They also cried and cried, asking for help from the almighty God or even miracles, and of course there is nothing happened. God did not appear, and the Savior never came as it did in human history. There was no miracle that could give the believers a big surprise.

In the "South Asia Tsunami", several events related to the topic "Savior" are also worth more discussions.

1) Simeulue, Indonesia, which is an island really close to the epicenter, was the worst-hit area in the tsunami. However, no one died on the island because the island’s residents relied on an ancient legend. The ancient legend told people running to the higher mountains during earthquake, so most of the people run to higher place before the arrival of the tsunami, so all survived. This incident fully demonstrates that these islanders rely on the ancient rules of thumb to save themselves. They are not lucky, there are no miracles, no savior, they are even sure not to mention religion, God, prayer, etc. Regardless what kind of religion is believed in, In the "South Asian tsunami", religions didn’t not provide any support. The gods and teachings of this religion also didn’t provide any assistance. The ancient legend they rely on is that their ancestors summarized from multiple events, at the cost of their lives. The rules of thumb were passed down from generation to generation. This is an "artificial" effort that has nothing to do with religious deities. Of course, it has nothing to do with the "savior."

2) In this "South Asian tsunami", human beings were dead and wounded, and their bodies were everywhere. It was bizarre that the number of animal bodies found were surprisingly small, this really surprised various earthquake and animal experts. Therefore, as most people believed, probably it is true that most animals are more sensitive to earthquakes and tsunami than humans, so they can escape from disasters in time.

It is worth mentioning that animals do not have any religious beliefs or religious activities, so they do not believe in any ghosts or gods, nor do they have the concept of "savior". Therefore, the statement that "believers have eternal life" is completely meaningless to them. When disaster strikes, they rely on nature to give instinct to escape, so they do not have to rely on the "savior." Interestingly, all animals are the same as humans; the two sides (human and animal) have never seen the "savior", and thus can prove that there is no "savior" in nature!

http://www.cwnp.net/thread-13948-1-1.html

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2260704707486729/
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 08:31
    @wsay123000 said
    No savior

Author :Chang Kai-Chi

An ignorant person believes in a savior;

A timid person expects a savior;

The arrogant person wants to be the savior;

Crazy people think that they are the savior;

Some treacherous people pretend to be the saviors, and smugly deceive the world. However, what they did are meaningless and just wasted their precious life!

No ...[text shortened]... e!

http://www.cwnp.net/thread-13948-1-1.html

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2260704707486729/
    Is there a condensed version of your long-winded OP? Maybe one that’s less than 25,000 words?
  3. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 10:04
    @Romans1009

No, I will pay attention next time.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 23:22
    @wsay123000 said
    @Romans1009

No, I will pay attention next time.
    It might be helpful too, and get you more responses, if you would say what you believe in your own words.

Also, Chang Kai-Chi is an unrecognized authority, at least to me.
  5. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 03:29
    @SecondSon

Do you know the author?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 10:171 edit
    @wsay123000 said
    @SecondSon

Do you know the author?
    I don't have a Facebook account, so I was unable to access any information. Nor was I able to google anything about him.

Just so you know I'm a dyed in the wool Bible believing Christian, and from the things you quoted by Chang Kai-Chi in the several threads you started it appears he preaches a view contrary to biblical principles.
  7. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 10:20
    @SecondSon

I think Westerners will use FB. The author's idea is very interesting. You can come here and have an article with English translation.

http://www.cwnp.net/forum-164-1.html
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 10:50
    @wsay123000 said
    @SecondSon

I think Westerners will use FB. The author's idea is very interesting. You can come here and have an article with English translation.

http://www.cwnp.net/forum-164-1.html
    I checked it out and read several of the "articles". They're not long and only took a few minutes to read.

I'll be honest. You're not going to like what I have to say about them or their author.

If there's a specific point about something Chang Kai-Chi has said that you would care to discuss I'll try to find and devote some time to it. It'll be hit and miss as I don't always have the time to sit in front of this monitor as it appears others have.

This forum is merely a minor distraction for me.
  9. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:27
    @SecondSon

Oh, it doesn't matter, it's just forever welcome, maybe your opinion will change in the future, hahaha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree