YouTube
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 16:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    NOAH: the TRUTH is BIGGER than you thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
    I thought you claimed to be a Christian? If so, what are you doing linking to this mythologising, pseudo-Lovecraftian nonsense as if it were gospel? Nephilim? Enki? Dimensions between? What a load of anti-Christian, pseudographical claptrap. You might as well claim that the Theory of Relativity is false because the Great Old Ones exist in five dimensions and the Bible claims the earth is flat.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 20:37
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I thought you claimed to be a Christian? If so, what are you doing linking to this mythologising, pseudo-Lovecraftian nonsense as if it were gospel? Nephilim? Enki? Dimensions between? What a load of anti-Christian, pseudographical claptrap. You might as well claim that the Theory of Relativity is false because the Great Old Ones exist in five dimensions and the Bible claims the earth is flat.
    Maybe you watched the wrong video. The video I linked was about Noah.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 20:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And smaller than you hoped,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4OhXQTMOEc
    Bill Nye might be able to convince kids of his nonsense, but he seems like an ignorant idiot to someone that has knowledge and wisdom. 😏
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 21:13
    Bill Nye might be able to convince kids of his nonsense, but he seems like an ignorant idiot to someone that has knowledge and wisdom. 😏
    And who would that be, Ron?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 21:14
    Is this about the Book of Enoch?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 21:384 edits
    You realize that Christians believe a talking snake brought the downfall of mankind by tricking a naked woman into eating a fruit...a woman who then populated the world by having children that mated with their siblings, right?

And you do realize that Nephilim are actually mentioned in the bible, right?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 22:54
    Last time I checked the Bible claimed it was not flat.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 23:49

I watched about half of it and found it quite interesting once I filtered out the crappy production music and got used to the annoying guy. After a while I found I even quite liked him actually, he has a dry SoH. Probably watch the rest at some point.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 00:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I watched about half of it and found it quite interesting once I filtered out the crappy production music and got used to the annoying guy. After a while I found I even quite liked him actually, he has a dry SoH. Probably watch the rest at some point.
    I must admit I did not watch all of it either because of the annoying guy with all his finger movements, but the music did not bother me. I posted it because I believe it presented some good information that everyone should be aware of. I guess I will have to watch the rest of it too, in case he made a statement I don't agree with and someone asks a question about it. 😏
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 00:47

still a retarded story, still no proof to back it up. still embarrassing to declare yourself to believe it
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 00:54
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    still a retarded story, still no proof to back it up. still embarrassing to declare yourself to believe it
    What do you mean - no proof? You can see the proof. What more could anyone want?
  14. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 02:12
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Would you believe it if there was proof?