1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 14:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Still not serious, robbie, eh?

Do you really want me to read the bible for you?
    No, i want you to tell which prophesies you had in mind, it cannot be so hard? can it.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 14:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No, i want you to tell which prophesies you had in mind, it cannot be so hard? can it.
    You don't know any biblical prophecies, robbie? You can't be serious?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 15:03
    You don't know any biblical prophecies, robbie? You can't be serious?
    ok Fabian, seeing that i like you and all, ill let you off this time!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 15:06
    ok Fabian, seeing that i like you and all, ill let you off this time!
    You let me off? How's that? Instead of admitting that you don't know any biblical prophecies, he?

A person labelling himself as a christian, not knowing any prophecies... A clue, google a little and you'll find some.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 15:07
    You let me off? How's that? Instead of admitting that you don't know any biblical prophecies, he?

A person labelling himself as a christian, not knowing any prophecies... A clue, google a little and you'll find some.
    do not push it Fabian!
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 15:18
    do not push it Fabian!
    You're not serious, robbie... 🙂

You push everyone, acting like a know-it-all. But when you are on the other seat, you don't seem to be amused of the situation.

Think back a while and see how you treat others, and think about how they feel.

So relax. Be serious for a while. 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 15:34
    You're not serious, robbie... 🙂

You push everyone, acting like a know-it-all. But when you are on the other seat, you don't seem to be amused of the situation.

Think back a while and see how you treat others, and think about how they feel.

So relax. Be serious for a while. 🙂
    i am not a know it all, when i do not know something , i say, it is not possible to know everything, but i tell you this Fabs, i know when you are faking it! 🙂
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 16:021 edit
    i am not a know it all, when i do not know something , i say, it is not possible to know everything, but i tell you this Fabs, i know when you are faking it! 🙂
    Oh, faking it, you have some homosexual tendencies in you after all, nast little creature there... 🙂

No, you are not a know-it-all, but more often than not you pretend you are. You're a fundamentalist and they tend to have this attitude. 🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 16:15
    Oh, faking it, you have some homosexual tendencies in you after all, nast little creature there... 🙂

No, you are not a know-it-all, but more often than not you pretend you are. You're a fundamentalist and they tend to have this attitude. 🙂
    well i clearly asked for that one! whether i act like i know it all or not i cannot say, for it is not always possible to view ourselves objectively.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree