Nothing New in the Spirituality Forum, Either

Nothing New in the Spirituality Forum, Either

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
31 Jul 07
1 edit

Come on, folks, do you really think you will ever make any progress changing someone's mind about his beliefs or lack thereof in the Spirituality forum, either? 😛

s

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
Come on, folks, do you really think you will ever make any progress changing someone's mind about his beliefs or lack thereof in the Spirituality forum, either? 😛
Thread 74036

Watch it and then tell me no progress has been made here. I love that
movie.

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
31 Jul 07

I could go revive the Fruit O Ministry Meter thread, to see.

Thread 69166

Illinois

Moves
31 Jul 07

My mind has changed at least once due to contrary views expressed in this forum.

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
31 Jul 07

Originally posted by epiphinehas
My mind has changed at least once due to contrary views expressed in this forum.
Every once in a while someone will in fact be straightforward, humble, and honest. The effect on the people who matter is usually disarming.

That's progress, I think.