1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 13:181 edit
    What is Nuwayba' al Muzayyinah? It is a beach in Egypt. The translation is "waters of Moses opening". Apparently, there is a shallow portion of the Red Sea that is only about 900 feet deep and on opposing sides there are 3000 year old pillars to mark the spot. Apparently, these pillars are even spoken of in the Bible. In the video provided, divers have said to have found chariot remains as well as animal and human remains.

YouTube&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Hopefully the site will work. If not, just go to YouTube and type in Red Sea crossing.

Of course, don't take this post literally. I'll leave it to you do determine what mysterious message I'm trying to convey here.

Mwhahahaha.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 13:511 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is Nuwayba' al Muzayyinah? It is a beach in Egypt. The translation is "waters of Moses opening". Apparently, there is a shallow portion of the Red Sea that is only about 900 feet deep and on opposing sides there are 3000 year old pillars to mark the spot. Apparently, these pillars are even spoken of in the Bible. In the video provided, divers have s e it to you do determine what mysterious message I'm trying to convey here.

Mwhahahaha.
    25% of the Red Sea is less than 50 m deep (164 ft). 40% of the Red Sea is less than 100 m (328 ft.)

http://www.aziab.com/red%20sea%20facts.htm
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 13:59
    What is Nuwayba' al Muzayyinah? It is a beach in Egypt. The translation is "waters of Moses opening". Apparently, there is a shallow portion of the Red Sea that is only about 900 feet deep and on opposing sides there are 3000 year old pillars to mark the spot. Apparently, these pillars are even spoken of in the Bible. In the video provided, divers have s ...[text shortened]... e it to you do determine what mysterious message I'm trying to convey here.

Mwhahahaha.
    Interesting speculation.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 17:31
    Originally posted by rwingett
    25% of the Red Sea is less than 50 m deep (164 ft). 40% of the Red Sea is less than 100 m (328 ft.)

http://www.aziab.com/red%20sea%20facts.htm
    So God did not make things easy for Himself by choosing a portion of the Red Sea that was 900 ft. deep. That's a lot of water to blow apart.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 17:43
    What is Nuwayba' al Muzayyinah? It is a beach in Egypt. The translation is "waters of Moses opening". Apparently, there is a shallow portion of the Red Sea that is only about 900 feet deep and on opposing sides there are 3000 year old pillars to mark the spot. Apparently, these pillars are even spoken of in the Bible. In the video provided, divers have s ...[text shortened]... e it to you do determine what mysterious message I'm trying to convey here.

Mwhahahaha.
    so, what do the remains of chariots, people and animals on the bottom of a busy waterway suggest to you?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 18:05
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    so, what do the remains of chariots, people and animals on the bottom of a busy waterway suggest to you?
    That, along with with what the Holy Bible says about the fate of the Egyptian army that followed Moses into the Red Sea, suggests to me that these are the remains of that Egyptian army. To many coincidences to suggest anything else.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 18:372 edits
    The Conquistadors were able to pull cannon along the sea-bed.
    There is evidence all over the Caribbean.
    My personal theory is that the Spanish developed Scuba
    equipment long before it was rediscovered in the C20th.

To [sic] many coincidences to suggest anything else.. 😀
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 18:51
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The Conquistadors were able to pull cannon along the sea-bed.
    There is evidence all over the Caribbean.
    My personal theory is that the Spanish developed Scuba
    equipment long before it was rediscovered in the C20th.

To [sic] many coincidences to suggest anything else.. 😀
    Not enough coincidences at all. Where are the pillars to mark the spot and how about the historical naming of the location to indicate such an event?
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 19:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not enough coincidences at all. Where are the pillars to mark the spot and how about the historical naming of the location to indicate such an event?
    Read Derek Walcott's "Omeros" to answer your question as regards naming of underwater monuments in the Carribean and indeed naming of much else.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 00:181 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That, along with with what the Holy Bible says about the fate of the Egyptian army that followed Moses into the Red Sea, suggests to me that these are the remains of that Egyptian army. To many coincidences to suggest anything else.
    your answer is not surprising. you get an F in history and archaeology.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 19:05
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    What does the absence of ship debris in these areas suggest to you?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 02:15
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What does the absence of ship debris in these areas suggest to you?
    Good point. These chariots and horses were not cargo on a ship that sunk. It fits more with the story of the parting of the Red Sea in the Bible and the resulting flood after the Egyptian army had driven the chariots out there.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree