1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 04:30
    Are you tired of discussing false religion in this forum week after week and month after month and leaning nothing at all.

Then go to www.bhaktilife.org.................. your online spiritual education site.

Go to this site and follow links and learn about true religion.

This will be the beginning of your spiritual life.

And unless you are learning from the Vedas..............then your spiritual life is non-existent.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 06:47
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Are you tired of discussing false religion in this forum week after week and month after month and leaning nothing at all.

Then go to www.bhaktilife.org.................. your online spiritual education site.

And unless you are learning from the Vedas..............then your spiritual life is non-existent.
    I tried several times to go to that website, but the best I could get was the following message:

We're very sorry, but the page could not be loaded properly. This should be fixed very soon, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 07:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I tried several times to go to that website, but the best I could get was the following message:

We're very sorry, but the page could not be loaded properly. This should be fixed very soon, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
    you have to be attuned to be permitted to enter
  4. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 07:41
    Originally posted by Dasa

Tell me about the elephant and tortoise thingamajig explain that and i'm in
  5. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 07:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds

it's a Vedas course it's only $299 with a money back guarantee
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 08:24
    Originally posted by tim88
    it's a Vedas course it's only $299 with a money back guarantee
    No wonder that I was not "attuned" to that. The Holy Spirit was saving me the trouble.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree