1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jun '16 22:29
    "Part I Mythology and Related Mysteries

1 - What Is a Secret Society?

In this book we will concentrate mostly on the origin of secret societies and what lies behind the beliefs and rituals of many of the world’s religions.

In the beginning, this will lead us through seemingly unrelated material, such as electromagnetism and cyclic phenomena, but all will become apparent as we discover that this natural world relates entirely to our belief systems. These belief systems are similar the world over and are the basis of the esoteric side of secret societies.

However, we need to understand the language of secret societies and exactly what a secret society is. This is a hotly debated subject and is open to various interpretations, as we shall discover.

There are tales of secret societies throughout history. The first question we have to ask is why they had to remain secret. According to popular belief, it is because those meeting in secret were “men of renown” or “standing” and were plotting to change civilization - whether this be through destroying the Church or the royalty or through defending the same.

According to this popular belief, one of the original secret societies was called the Brotherhood of the Snake (or “dragon” or “serpent&rdquo😉. Although no real historical records of an ancient Brotherhood of the Snake, first mentioned by Madame Blavatsky, is in existence, it is a fact that the rituals and beliefs of this supposed secret organization are similar to many that do exist and are strangely related to the serpent.

This is no surprise to me, of course, as one of the so-called experts of ophiolatraea (serpent worship). In Secrets of the Serpent I discovered that there had been an ancient and worldwide serpent religion. Merged with solar, lunar, and cosmic belief systems, this ancient faith did, indeed, take on a worldwide aspect, utilizing the serpent on many levels.

Eventually, these beliefs crept in to secret cults and societies and became hidden.

Almost in every instance these secret societies are playing a religious role - contacting god or the gods in ways that the state religion cannot or will not..." (to be continued)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc/secretsoc01.htm

Your thoughts?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 06:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Part I Mythology and Related Mysteries

In this book we will concentrate mostly on the origin of secret societies and what lies behind the beliefs and rituals of many of the world’s religions.

In the beginning, this will lead us through seemingly unrelated material, such as electromagnetism and cyclic pheno ...[text shortened]... www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc/secretsoc01.htm

Your thoughts?[/b]
    My thoughts are that you should go back to the website you got this from and take a careful look at their Mission Statement.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 07:57
    My thoughts are that there will be a lot more copy/paste coming our way.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 10:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    My thoughts are that you should go back to the website you got this from and take a careful look at their Mission Statement.
    There doesn't appear to be a "Mission Statement" per se.

Website two: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_brotherhoodsecretsocieties.htm
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 10:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    My thoughts are that there will be a lot more copy/paste coming our way.
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby Thread 169156
    "Same reason @Russ provided the ["Reply & Quote"] Public and Private Club Forums for all Red Hot Pawn Members.
    It provides the convenience of transporting alpha and/or numeric data from one website to another
    as well as within the website to which you posted this reply."
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 10:17
    There doesn't appear to be a "Mission Statement" per se.

Website two: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_brotherhoodsecretsocieties.htm
    Try here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_finalidad.htm

I don't think these guys have all their ducks in a row, if you get my drift.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '16 11:02
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby Thread 169156
    "Same reason @Russ provided the ["Reply & Quote"] Public and Private Club Forums for all Red Hot Pawn Members.
    It provides the convenience of transporting alpha and/or numeric data from one website to another
    as well as within the website to which you posted this reply."
    What are your thoughts on "original thoughts"?
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 04:28
    [b]"Part I Mythology and Related Mysteries

In the beginning, this will lead us through seemingly unrelated material, such as electromagnetism and cyclic pheno ...[text shortened]... www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc/secretsoc01.htm

Your thoughts?[/b]
    I'm wondering what connection this has with
    (Genesis 3:1) Now the serpent was the most cautious of all the wild animals of the field that Jehovah God had made. So it said to the woman: “Did God really say that you must not eat from every tree of the garden?”
    This one lied against the Creator and caused the downfall of man.
    Good reason for him to hide away and work in secret.

(Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.
    (Revelation 12:12) On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”
    If tthis is the serpent you speak of, he has been operating in secret harming the Earth for centuries, but, he has only a short time left!
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 17:19
    so,my guess is that no one has the knowledge to repond to my posts.

I understand.

I just try to respond as Jesus might have with my more limited knowledge of the Bible.

Many did not have an answer for him either.
  10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 17:24
    If it is because I am only avaiable for a few minutes on occasion,
    I apologize but that is the time I have to do it.

Life is busy.....and short.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 18:01
    Originally posted by roigam
    I just try to respond as Jesus might have with my more limited knowledge of the Bible.

Are you seeking to compare yourself to Jesus in some way?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 01:50
    Originally posted by roigam
    so,my guess is that no one has the knowledge to repond to my posts.

I understand.

Our lack of response has less to do with you speaking truth and more to do with you speaking non sequiturs.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 04:341 edit
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 15:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Try here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_finalidad.htm

I don't think these guys have all their ducks in a row, if you get my drift.
    Their "ducks" aren't even on the same planet... 🙂
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 16:03
    Originally posted by sonship
    I tend to agree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree