Peace and quiet

Peace and quiet

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

Moves
19 Feb 22

Lol.

Moves
19 Feb 22

Ok let me put it another way then…

It’s nice to log in and not find every thread spammed up by the idiot troll.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Lol.
Posting again? Thought you were on "vacation".

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Posting again? Thought you were on "vacation".
I was, I’m not now.

Thanks for your interest and followership, please subscribe to my profile for regular updates.

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I was, I’m not now.

Thanks for your interest and followership, please subscribe to my profile for regular updates.
In a small world, train wrecks might occur in one's vicinity more often than in previous times.

And if you have been missing the scent of my gusset, well that's just too bad for you, isn't it?

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
In a small world, train wrecks might occur in one's vicinity more often than in previous times.

And if you have been missing the scent of my gusset, well that's just too bad for you, isn't it?
“Why do the seagulls follow the boat?
Because they think something may thrown into the sea.”

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said
“Why do the seagulls follow the boat?
Because they think something may thrown into the sea.”
Fine. If the secret mods want to give me the boot for opposing your and FMF's chronic swaggering jackassery, I would accept that but would think it reflected poorly upon the site.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Fine. If the secret mods want to give me the boot for opposing your and FMF's chronic swaggering jackassery, I would accept that but would think it reflected poorly upon the site.
FMF and I have been subscribers of a collective 31 years. So that’s about $1300 we’ve paid Russ in subs.

Not to mention all the cash I’ve paid him to get players banned (according to Suzianne).

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
FMF and I have been subscribers of a collective 31 years. So that’s about $1300 we’ve paid Russ in subs.
This is an interesting and laughable point of view that you have expressed.

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
This is an interesting and laughable point of view that you have expressed.
It means ~ Money talks and your bullsheite walks.

Moves
19 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
It means ~ Money talks and your bullsheite walks.
Or, conversely, the money walks (I won't renew my subscription), and the bullpocky will be allowed to flourish here, because somehow that is cool with @Russ.

Too bad, because on the non-forum side of things RHP is the best correspondence-style chess site on the web -- and then there are characters like you and FMF tainting the forums.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Damn, a post of yours I can actually relate to!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Feb 22

@divegeester said

Not to mention all the cash I’ve paid him to get players banned (according to Suzianne).
Like loyal house pets?

Moves
21 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
@FMF, it was incorrect for me to include you in that post, and I apologize for that. Not in the sense of offering an explanation, but just in the sense of regretting that.

I'm sure you have your own reasons for not kicking that reputation-tarnishing parasite to the kerb.