Poisonous snake.

Poisonous snake.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
07 Oct 11

The Vedas have been infiltrated by a poisonous snake.

That snake is the snake of impersonalism.

Impersonalism is that belief that Gods supreme position is not personal - but all pervading Brahman the energy of God.

Impersonalism can be very attractive because it tells you that after death that your soul merges into God - and you then become one with God.

You then become God.

This is false.

There is another in this forum who is presenting this impersonalism.

Be cautious of this poisonous snake teaching.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
07 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa

Impersonalism is that belief that Gods supreme position is not personal - but all pervading Brahman the energy of God.

Impersonalism can be very attractive because it tells you that after death that your soul merges into God - and you then become one with Go ...[text shortened]... his forum who is presenting this impersonalism.

More talking snakes! You fundamentalist nuts sure like your talking snakes don't you!? 😲

Moves
07 Oct 11

Impersonalism can be very attractive because it tells you that after death that your soul merges into God - and you then become one with Go ...[text shortened]... his forum who is presenting this impersonalism.

The idea that you "become" one with God relies on an illusion that you are not one with God in all moments.

Moves
08 Oct 11

Sounds really dangerous; any chance you can tell us who this is?

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
08 Oct 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Sounds really dangerous; any chance you can tell us who this is?
Dasa is referring to me. I still do not know what is poisonous about a straightforward translation of an Upanishad. But Dasa's warning seems to have a restrospective effect as there are no comments on my thread on Taittiriya Upanishad.

Moves
08 Oct 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Dasa is referring to me. I still do not know what is poisonous about a straightforward translation of an Upanishad. But Dasa's warning seems to have a restrospective effect as there are no comments on my thread on Taittiriya Upanishad.
Goodness me, you didn't have the temerity to disagree with him did you?

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
08 Oct 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Goodness me, you didn't have the temerity to disagree with him did you?
I did berate him about his posts on Vedas and Vedant in my thread titled ' A request to Dasa and his several detractors '. Since then he believes that I am a poisonous snake .

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 11

Don't worry I would not believe that for my Holy Bible provides enough
teachings to guard against that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
More talking snakes! You fundamentalist nuts sure like your talking snakes don't you!? 😲
The talking snake is Satan is disquise, you nitwit.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
It is a false teaching.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Oct 11
3 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
The taking snake is Satan is disquise, you nitwit.
You do realise, to be taken seriously, you need to have at least a shred of intellectual credibility before you can call people nitwits don't you!?

No!???

Oh okay...as you were!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 11

You do realise you need to have at least a shred of intellectual credibility before you can call people nitwits and have others take you seriously don't you!?

No!???

Oh okay...as you were!
I don't have to have any credibility to tell the truth.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Oct 11

I don't have to have any credibility to tell the truth.
The problem is that your perception of the truth is all muddled up. You have my sympathy 🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 11

The problem is that your perception of the truth is all muddled up. You have my sympathy 🙂
Why don't you blasphame the Holy Spirit some more? You have already
lost your soul, so why not make it clear to everyone. I'll be willing
to testify against you at the judgement. Just put it on paper. It is
a legal matter, you know.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
08 Oct 11
2 edits

Why don't you blasphame the Holy Spirit some more? You have already
lost your soul, so why not make it clear to everyone. I'll be willing
to testify against you at the judgement. Just put it on paper. It is
a legal matter, you know.
Well seeing as it's you...I Agerg do solemnly swear that I deny the holy spirit

How does that grab ya? 🙂

Now perhaps you will be so courteous to stand on one leg, pat your head whilst rubbing your belly and singing 10 green bottles so to permanently offend the mighty Hashkjab (and reaffirm your loyalty to erm...Yashua!?)