1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 04:192 edits
    May he overcome his arrogance and learn to live humbly. I have already forgiven him in my heart.

Thread 50441

"im afraid we are argueing this from two different intellectual levels, and my eyes are hurting from having to squint down at you, so im going to leave it at that i guess. at some point in a conversation youve got to realize that progress is not being made and will not be...you want my article ill send it to you, and if you have any questions id be happy to field them...at this point though that would have to be how future correspondence on this issue will be (Q&A) but since you may not have a realistic view of your own abilities in this regard, let me bid you farewell"
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 04:28
    I hope he dies a horrible death alone and unloved.
    Amen.
  3. Joined
    10 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 04:30
    Thanks for the prayers. I was just playing FreeCell (exciting life) and was thinking about my banter. I hope you will accept it as such. Please accept my apologies for the condescending language.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 04:51
    Originally posted by LutherMaher
    Thanks for the prayers. I was just playing FreeCell (exciting life) and was thinking about my banter. I hope you will accept it as such. Please accept my apologies for the condescending language.
    I hope you accept me wishing you a horrible death as mere banter. ๐Ÿ™„

No actually I hope your car catches on fire.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Aug '06 03:15
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I hope you accept me wishing you a horrible death as mere banter. ๐Ÿ™„

No actually I hope your car catches on fire.
    What car? He still rides bicycles๐Ÿ™‚
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    28 Aug '06 03:22
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    May he overcome his arrogance and learn to live humbly. I have already forgiven him in my heart.

Thread 50441

"im afraid [b]we are argueing this from two different intellectual levels
    , and my eyes are hurting from having to squint down at you, so im going to leave it at that i guess. at some point in a conversation y ...[text shortened]... y not have a realistic view of your own abilities in this regard, let me bid you farewell[/b]"[/b]
    May he find himself trapped in a conversation on UFO's and Biblical interpretation with Darfius.

That's almost too great a punishment to wish upon anyone.
  7. Joined
    25 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 17:59
    got to admit he's (lmaher) is pretty funny, even if rude
  8. Joined
    25 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '06 18:02
    and hes right too

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree