1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 18:291 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You have about as odd an idea of "turning the other cheek" as you do a lot of other things.

No, you're not "waging a campaign against the person", you're merely looking to gain support against a person that you'd like to see banished. What was one of the names I called you? Oh yeah, "hypocrite". Difficult to imagine why anyone might call you that.
    Actually, now that I think about it, it was another thread you called me a hypocrite. In the truth thread I was referring to you were attacking some other Christians and calling them names instead. My bad. As for gaining support, let them read them and let them decide. I was merely stating fact.
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 19:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    enlighten us disciple of racist ignorance...what is a "tar baby"

How would someone "qualify" to be one?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 19:471 edit
    ..a tar baby is a reference to a character in the uncle remus stories where
    brer rabbit and the tar baby got to see who would get caught in the blueberry brambles...a children's story...memorialized in a disney movie that has not been seen in years..the song of the south...because it told the uncle remus ( a kindly decent black man of the old south ) stories...sort of
    an american 1930 version of aesop's fables...but the racists...black and white made it too difficult to appreciate a kind old friendly black man telling stories of simple morality...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree