1. PAKISTAN
    Moves
    05 Jul '08 10:36
    i m muslim and i belive that nothing cam happen without ALLAH wish.if u didnt belive just show me one example of living organ that made by HUMAN or gods. the sturcture of any living organisim and y it made like that?🙂
  2. PAKISTAN
    Moves
    05 Jul '08 10:47
    the didnt know the realty behind ur pray,i might be good for u bad for u or u need it not at that time.Only AllAH knows that What is good for u bad for u Coz ALLAH loves u more then 70 time then ur mother she never give knife in his child hand on his wixh to get shing thing coz the child never knows that it harm him but mother knows well that it harm him.
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    06 Jul '08 07:54
    Originally posted by Murshadi
    i m muslim and i belive that nothing cam happen without ALLAH wish.if u didnt belive just show me one example of living organ that made by HUMAN or gods. the sturcture of any living organisim and y it made like that?🙂
    Your post was very helpful. I now know that Allah is the source of my prostate problems, not to mention my deviated septum! Furthermore, even though Allah created these problems, it took a human being (my doctor) to fix them. I have a receipt to prove my claim/
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Jul '08 20:29
    Originally posted by Murshadi
    i belive that nothing cam happen without ALLAH wish
    Was it with Allah's wish that Muslims blew up New York City that one time?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree