1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 00:48
    I will confess to not seeing every aspect of all the rituals on the campus of Virginia Tech, but I must admit seeing mass memorial vigils turned into prep rallies that are indistinguishable from a football game is repugnant.
  2. RDU NC
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 01:50
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I will confess to not seeing every aspect of all the rituals on the campus of Virginia Tech, but I must admit seeing mass memorial vigils turned into prep rallies that are indistinguishable from a football game is repugnant.
    a little too soon. perhaps we should let the passions cool before we start bickering over the significance of this horrible ordeal. agreed?
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 01:55
    They're children, Kirk, and I doubt many are particularly adept at grieving. Can you forgive them for wanting to lose themselves for a bit?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 02:03
    Originally posted by bbarr
    They're children, Kirk, and I doubt many are particularly adept at grieving. Can you forgive them for wanting to lose themselves for a bit?
    You are right that they are children, but from what I saw it was adults instigating this. They should know better.
  5. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 02:07
    You are right that they are children, but from what I saw it was adults instigating this. They should know better.
    Indeed they should.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree