1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 10:43
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

We do know that now is our salvation NEARER then when we first believed.

Romans 13:11 says "And this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to be raised from sleep; for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."

Should the Christian say rebelliously "My Lord is delaying His coming." ?
    Should he yawn at the Lord prolo ...[text shortened]... s time the believer has she does well to practice each day to "put on the Lord Jesus Christ".
    So you don’t know that the time is short?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 10:45
    Hey sonship, if the time is short before the end and your version of Jesus returns to save those who think like you do and send the rest to hell.... don’t your think your time would be better spent out on the streets of your home town warning those who don’t know about your hellfire torturing Jesus and tell them that he loves them and they need to repent and love him before the short time runs out and he burns them alive in hell?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 17:533 edits
    It is interesting that while Jesus surely told His disciples to go to all the world and preach the gospel, when He spoke of the rapture, the examples He used were of those performing normal daily activities.

"I tell you, in that night there will be two on one bed; the one will be taken and the other will be left.

There will be two women grinding together; the one will be taken but the other will be left.

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left." (Luke 17:34-36)

The emphasis seems to be on their being more than there doing.

In Divegeester's version (who only skims these posts of mine - so he says) it should be -

One was in the bed the other was frantically running through the streets yelling "Hell fire! hell fire!" to ease his conscience from criticisms from Universalists.

One man was working in the field. The other was running down the halls screaming "Hell fire!! Hell fire!" , fighting off accusations of Unitarian Universalists.

While Divegeester hones in on his guilt heaping techniques, the Lord Jesus focused on the believers LIVING here more so then their ACTIVITY. They were living Christ right within their typical daily duties.

One theologian once put it "Preach the gospel at all times. Use words when necessary."
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 08:18
    @sonship said
    It is interesting that while Jesus surely told His disciples to go to all the world and preach the gospel, when He spoke of the rapture, the examples He used were of those performing normal daily activities.

[b]"I tell you, in that night there will be two on one bed; the one will be taken and the other will be left.

There will be two women grinding together; the one ...[text shortened]... uties.

One theologian once put it "Preach the gospel at all times. Use words when necessary."
    My two simple points which you are unable to address are:

1) You claim that the time is short, and yet you cannot say how short. The “shortness” of the available time is therefore a moot point.

2) you believe that the local people of your town who are not in your version of the loving Jesus Christ, will be burnt alive for eternity by the same loving Jesus Christ. And yet you spend your time on this website pontificating.

Address these points, directly and succinctly if you can.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 08:201 edit
    @sonship said
    In Divegeester's version (who only skims these posts of mine - so he says) it should be -
    I have no interest in wasting my time reading pages and pages and pages of your sanctimonious self-aggrandising drivel.

I can easily pull apart your premise with succinct posts such as the one above.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 08:232 edits
    Note to the forum:

If you truly, genuinely, honestly loved your neighbour, and yet you genuinely, honestly believed that they were in peril of being burnt alive by your God, would you be in here pontificating, or on the streets pleading with people to come to your God in repentance to receive mercy?

Simple question.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 13:321 edit
    @divegeester
    1) You claim that the time is short, and yet you cannot say how short. The “shortness” of the available time is therefore a moot point.

That's right. I cannot say how long or short the time.
    And true to the tone of the New Testament I therefore emphasize using the available time wisely.

2) you believe that the local people of your town who are not in your version of the loving Jesus Christ, will be burnt alive for eternity by the same loving Jesus Christ. And yet you spend your time on this website pontificating.

This thread is not about your favorite subject.

Address these points, directly and succinctly if you can.

You just heard it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 17:583 edits
    From the time the rapture of the corporate manchild occurs there will be three and one half years before the beginning of the millennial kingdom.

We do not know when the manchild collective will be raptured. But we know once they are raptured how long it will be before the close of the present age.

Here's how we know that, briefly.

"And she brought forth a son, a manchild, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness where she has a place there prepared by God so that they might nourish her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days." (Rev. 12:5,6)

Here again the same time span of three and one half years is spoken to as the length of time Antichrist does his destroying persecution.

"And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and authority was given him to act for forty-two months." (Rev. 13:5)

Once again: three and one half years is spoken of as "a time and times and half a time." That means a year plus two years plus one half a year.

"And to the woman there were given the two wings of the great eagle that she might fly into the wilderness into her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time from the face of the serpent." (12:14)

Here once more this span of time is said to be the time the two particular prophets are on earth with their testimony during the great tribulation.

"And I will cause My two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." (Rev. 11:3)

This time refers to the last three and one half years before Jesus Christ sets down upon this earth to establish His kingdom for one thousand years.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 22:01
    @sonship said
    From the time the rapture of the corporate manchild occurs there will be three and one half years before the beginning of the millennial kingdom.

We do not know when the manchild collective will be raptured. But we know once they are raptured how long it will be before the close of the present age.

Here's how we know that, briefly.

"And she brought for ...[text shortened]... y God so that they might nourish her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days." (Rev. 12:5,6)
    But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (2 Peter 3:8 KJV)

Here Peter is calling you ignorant.
    Previously I showed you where Christ called you a fool for not keeping his commandments.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 20:00
    @Rajk999

My channel has a song about this.
    If You Are Reproached in the Name of Christ

YouTube&ab_channel=JackWilmore

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree