1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:15
    Prescient Trolling
    Refers to an attempt to use elements from the future in order to confront, embarrass or discredit an opponent.

The Prescient Stalker will go forward in time to find every cragislist post you will ever make until he finds something embarrassing you will say, even if you post it thirty years in the future. After that, whenever you post anything the Prescient Stalker will link to the future post(s) in an effort to discredit you.

(Which apparently is what some gods can do ...)

😉
    😛
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:22
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]Prescient Trolling
    Refers to an attempt to use elements from the future in order to confront, embarrass or discredit an opponent.

The Prescient Stalker will go forward in time to find every cragislist post you will ever make until he finds something embarrassing you will say, even if you post it thirty years in the future. After that, whenever ...[text shortened]... (s) in an effort to discredit you.

😉
    😛[/b]
    I am willing to take full responsibility for all the things I will say here in the future.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:261 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am willing to take full responsibility for all the things I will say here in the future.
    But are you willing to take full responsibility for all the things you will say there (in the future), in the present?
    😛

edit for grammar
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 09:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    Even your future declaration of love for Justin Bieber?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 10:21
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Even your future declaration of love for Justin Bieber?
    Surely this is retrospective trolling? Wait a minute. You didn't know, did you?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 10:22
    [b]Prescient Trolling

The Prescient Stalker will go forward in time to find every cragislist post you will ever make until he finds something embarrassing you will say, even if you post it thirty years in the future. After that, whenever ...[text shortened]... (s) in an effort to discredit you.

😉
    😛[/b]
    I found this highly embarassing cragslist post you made in 2019:
    http://houston.craigslist.org/w4w/647856943567.html
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 10:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely this is retrospective trolling? Wait a minute. You didn't know, did you?
    Rumours had reached London, but i didn't want to believe it.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 12:44
    [b]Prescient Trolling

😉
    😛[/b]
    This principle does not apply to Jehovah's Witneses who are permitted to retrospectively change whatever they might say in the future, as well as whatever predictions about the future they may have made in the past.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 13:531 edit
    But are you willing to take full responsibility for all the things you will say there (in the future), in the present?
    😛

edit for grammar
    I thought your grammar had passed away?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 05:34
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I found this highly embarassing cragslist post you made in 2019:
    http://houston.craigslist.org/w4w/647856943567.html
    LOL
    I cant wait!
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 05:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I thought your grammar had passed away?
    Yes last week after a short illness.
    You weren't to know but your post was insensitive and upsetting.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 05:44
    Yes I am already taking responsibility for them. Feel free to confront me regarding anything I am going to say.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 05:542 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes I am already taking responsibility for them. Feel free to confront me regarding anything I am going to say.
    There is a post you are going to make in Grampy Bobby June 2019 thread entitled "Why Lists of things I like are Important".

On page two of that thread you clearly object to a numeration strategy, preferring instead a "left indent with hyphen" approach, which you claim, does not limit the list to an (albeit subjective) length, nor indeed imply that there is any limit at all to list length generally, and specifically, of Grampy Bobby list or lists.

My question to you FMF, is why am I bothering to question you about it now, in the present when I could quite easily wait until the future and question you then?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 06:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is a post you are going to make in Grampy Bobby June 2019 thread entitled [b]"Why Lists of things I like are Important".

On page two of that thread you clearly object to a numeration strategy, preferring instead a "left indent with hyphen" approach, which you claim, does not limit the list to an (albeit subjective) length, nor indeed imply t ...[text shortened]... ut it now, in the present when I could quite easily wait until the future and question you then?[/b]
    Your question is redundant because I am already apologizing now for all and any things I might say in the future that rub him or anyone else up the wrong way in the normal course of message boardiness.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 08:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your question is redundant because I am already apologizing now for all and any things I might say in the future that rub him or anyone else up the wrong way in the normal course of message boardiness.
    I'm pretty sure your future apology will be ignored and confined to the past as soon as it is in the present.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree