http://phys.org/news/2014-01-proof-pseudoscience.html#ajTabs
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 17:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2014-01-proof-pseudoscience.html#ajTabs
    I believe the author is biased because he does not mention the pseudoscience of evilution.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 18:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe the author is biased because he does not mention the pseudoscience of evilution.
    and everyone should stop reading anything you say after you use "i believe" in a science debate
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 18:10
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    and everyone should stop reading anything you say after you use "i believe" in a science debate
    Take it to the Science Forum, Spanky.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '14 19:263 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Take it to the Science Forum, Spanky.
    I did. The fact you did not respond there tells me you have no answer to their accusations. What they say is true, it is mainly a weapon to convince otherwise gullible people into a political stance for the express purpose of defeating evolution. That is its ONLY goal. There is no interest in actual science or furthering knowledge, there is no growth in YEC so-called science because there is no new knowledge generated, only the same old fairy tale duping people for a few thousand years.

Which just goes to show you just how stupid the species Homo Sapians Sapians really is. All the scientific knowledge gained in the past 300 years of science and people still fall for that and other fairy tales from your bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree