Proof

Standard memberDasa
Spirituality 16 Dec '11 22:16
  1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '11 22:16
    Proof of God is not revealed to the envious and foolish and impure.

The foolish who are dishonest and manufacture the idea that life and creation comes about by a random explosion without cause or plan or design are therefore foolish, impure, arrogant and ignorant.............and will never see proof of God for eternity.

For the surrendered soul who loves God - proof is in all places at all times.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '11 22:27
    You have every right to litter the Spirituality Forum with crap. So has every other religious fundamentalist. This is your arena like everyone elses. Every fundamentalist is as good as any other fundamentalist.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Dec '11 22:47
    Originally posted by Dasa

... For the surrendered soul who loves God - proof is in all places at all times.
    If you believe subjective proof of your god is sufficient then you must also accept the subjective proof of others regarding their god; otherwise you are dishonest.

Of course if there was a god and proof was "in all places at all times" then there would be objective proof - real solid evidence that was agreed upon by all.

But there isn't.

Religion remains a personal experience based on individual "gut feeling" not on evidence. So you are welcome to your relgion and welcome to tell others about it but its getting sooooo boring ... Please SHUT UP
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 02:32
    For those who are not qualified to see God - they can understand that God exists and is an absolute reality through logic and honesty.

It is illogical and impossible for life and all that exist to do so by a random chance explosion....as taught by cheating science and dishonest persons and madman.

Therefore God exist.

And all that is needed now ......is for one to live the spiritual life as taught by Vedic teachings - for God to be close to them.

Those who still remain holding onto the false belief that God does not exist - do so because of defective mental capabilities - which renders them unable to determine truth from fiction.

They can be helped by embracing the spiritual life as taught by the Vedic authority.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 02:34
    For those who are not qualified to see God - they can understand that God exists and is an absolute reality through logic and honesty.

It is illogical and impossible for life and all that exist to do so by a random chance explosion....as taught by cheating science and dishonest persons and madman.

Therefore God exist.

And all that is needed now ......i ...[text shortened]... fiction.

They can be helped by embracing the spiritual life as taught by the Vedic authority.
    your logic is flawed.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 04:00
    ...- they can understand that God exists and is an absolute reality through logic and honesty.

As I recently proved you are dishonest.

This post proves you are illogical.

So you cannot have obtained your belief in god through either logic or honesty.

Therefore your belief in god is illogical and dishonest.

Or you are a mad man.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 04:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    As I recently proved you are dishonest.

This post proves you are illogical.

So you cannot have obtained your belief in god through either logic or honesty.

Therefore your belief in god is illogical and dishonest.

Or you are a mad man.
    Your ridiculous whimsical postings - render your comments baseless - and are the rantings of a person who suffers from the nature of a dishonest disposition - for deliberately manufacturing false teachings - and mis-guiding the entire world into ignorance.

Your defence of the belief that conscious life and everything in the cosmos came from a random unintelligent explosion - is absolutely absurd and dismissed by all honest persons.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 04:47
    Your ridiculous whimsical postings - render your comments baseless - and are the rantings of a person who suffers from the nature of a dishonest disposition - for deliberately manufacturing false teachings - and mis-guiding the entire world into ignorance.

Your defence of the belief that conscious life and everything in the cosmos came from a random unintelligent explosion - is absolutely absurd and dismissed by all honest persons.
    You are mad if you think I have been mis-guiding the entire world - I'm lucky if my wife listens to me!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 04:54

The fact that you and wolfgang59 cannot agree on the origins of the universe does not make your chosen religious path any more or less applicable to anyone other than yourself. And all your talk of atheists' "mental deficiencies" and them being "liars" for disagreeing with you doesn't make your religionist pronouncements any more applicable either.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 05:46
    You are mad if you think I have been mis-guiding the entire world - I'm lucky if my wife listens to me!
    Did you say something? 😕
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 05:47
    If you believe subjective proof of your god is sufficient then you must also accept the subjective proof of others regarding their god; otherwise you are dishonest.

Of course if there was a god and proof was "in all places at all times" then there would be objective proof - real solid evidence that was agreed upon by all.

But there isn't.

Religio ...[text shortened]... elgion and welcome to tell others about it but its getting sooooo boring ... Please SHUT UP
    Spot on 🙂 Thank you
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 05:51

The foolish who are dishonest and manufacture the idea that life and creation comes about by a random explosion without cause or plan or design are therefore foolish, impure, arrogant and ignorant.............and will never see proof of God for eternity.

For the surrendered soul who loves God - proof is in all places at all times.
    Amen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree