Prove Chemistry true.

Prove Chemistry true.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
05 Nov 13

Chemistry is a false subject. Nobody has ever observed Iron turning into Gold. You can never make one KIND of metal turn into another KIND of metal. Only stupid people would believe such a thing.
We mustn't let them teach this to our children in schools.
Prove to me that Chemistry is true.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 Nov 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
Chemistry is a false subject. Nobody has ever observed Iron turning into Gold. You can never make one KIND of metal turn into another KIND of metal. Only stupid people would believe such a thing.
I might be out on a limb here, but isn't transmutation outside of the realms of chemistry?

Moves
05 Nov 13

And isn't the OP arguing FOR faith in the unseen?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
05 Nov 13
1 edit

Prove to me that Chemistry is true
In no more words than would fit on a single standard book page of course!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
05 Nov 13
1 edit

I might be out on a limb here, but isn't transmutation outside of the realms of chemistry?
That is the sort of stuff that foolish child-killing commie-ists would have us believe though - yeah as if wood suddenly turns into water!! - what do they take us for!??? 🙄

Moves
05 Nov 13
2 edits

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
His satire and Agerg's is on statements like "prove to me that a monkey can turn into a man." Chemistry and evolution don't even say those things!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 13

Originally posted by JS357
His satire and Agerg's is on statements like "prove to me that a monkey can turn into a man." Chemistry and evolution don't even say those things!
Chemistry doesn't, but Evilution does. That is because Evilution is a lie from the Evil one, Satan.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 13

Warning! STRAWMAN, strawman!

The Instructor

Z

Moves
05 Nov 13

the point of this thread is poorly written. to equate with how some americans push for intelligent design to be taught in schools as an equal alternative (as if one needs options in science the same way he needs options in jeans color) one would need to also push for alchemy to be taught in schools, as an equal alternative to science.

i personally would love for magic to be taught in schools. for too long have we been confined to learning physics. it is time for every physics book to have a sticker saying that the laws of physics can be bent and broken with the right incantation or reagents.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
05 Nov 13
1 edit

Chemistry is a lie of the devil. No one has ever observed these so-called 'chemical reactions'. God made all the elements just the way he wanted it from the beginning so there is no need for these silly theories.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Chemistry is a lie of the devil. No one has ever observed these so-called 'chemical reactions'. God made all the elements just the way he wanted it from the beginning so there is no need for these silly theories.
Proof of Chemistry

The Instructor

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
06 Nov 13

That's what you think 😉

Moves
06 Nov 13
1 edit

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Just google on Maxwell's demon.

Actually, all chemical reactions are managed by demons or angels that change the bonds between atoms in accordance with the wishes of their masters. Being a chemist by education and profession (for some part of my life) I could go into great detail.

Prove it wrong.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 13

Originally posted by JS357
Just google on Maxwell's demon.

Actually, all chemical reactions are managed by demons or angels that change the bonds between atoms in accordance with the wishes of their masters. Being a chemist by education and profession (for some part of my life) I could go into great detail.

Prove it wrong.
That is a likely possibility. God is too good to be causing those chemical reactions to explode and hurt innocent people. I never thought about that before.

The Instructor

Moves
06 Nov 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
That is a likely possibility. God is too good to be causing those chemical reactions to explode and hurt innocent people. I never thought about that before.

The Instructor
Glad to be of help.