1. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 21:00
    Chemistry is a false subject. Nobody has ever observed Iron turning into Gold. You can never make one KIND of metal turn into another KIND of metal. Only stupid people would believe such a thing.
    We mustn't let them teach this to our children in schools.
    Prove to me that Chemistry is true.
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 21:28
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Chemistry is a false subject. Nobody has ever observed Iron turning into Gold. You can never make one KIND of metal turn into another KIND of metal. Only stupid people would believe such a thing.
    I might be out on a limb here, but isn't transmutation outside of the realms of chemistry?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 21:43
    And isn't the OP arguing FOR faith in the unseen?
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 22:181 edit
    Prove to me that Chemistry is true
    In no more words than would fit on a single standard book page of course!
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 22:231 edit
    I might be out on a limb here, but isn't transmutation outside of the realms of chemistry?
    That is the sort of stuff that foolish child-killing commie-ists would have us believe though - yeah as if wood suddenly turns into water!! - what do they take us for!??? 🙄
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:012 edits
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    His satire and Agerg's is on statements like "prove to me that a monkey can turn into a man." Chemistry and evolution don't even say those things!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:37
    Originally posted by JS357
    His satire and Agerg's is on statements like "prove to me that a monkey can turn into a man." Chemistry and evolution don't even say those things!
    Chemistry doesn't, but Evilution does. That is because Evilution is a lie from the Evil one, Satan.

The Instructor
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:39
    Warning! STRAWMAN, strawman!

The Instructor
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:57
    the point of this thread is poorly written. to equate with how some americans push for intelligent design to be taught in schools as an equal alternative (as if one needs options in science the same way he needs options in jeans color) one would need to also push for alchemy to be taught in schools, as an equal alternative to science.

i personally would love for magic to be taught in schools. for too long have we been confined to learning physics. it is time for every physics book to have a sticker saying that the laws of physics can be bent and broken with the right incantation or reagents.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    05 Nov '13 23:571 edit
    Chemistry is a lie of the devil. No one has ever observed these so-called 'chemical reactions'. God made all the elements just the way he wanted it from the beginning so there is no need for these silly theories.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 00:20
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Chemistry is a lie of the devil. No one has ever observed these so-called 'chemical reactions'. God made all the elements just the way he wanted it from the beginning so there is no need for these silly theories.
    Proof of Chemistry

YouTube

The Instructor
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 02:08
    That's what you think 😉
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 02:291 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Just google on Maxwell's demon.

Actually, all chemical reactions are managed by demons or angels that change the bonds between atoms in accordance with the wishes of their masters. Being a chemist by education and profession (for some part of my life) I could go into great detail.

Prove it wrong.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 04:46
    Originally posted by JS357
    Just google on Maxwell's demon.

Actually, all chemical reactions are managed by demons or angels that change the bonds between atoms in accordance with the wishes of their masters. Being a chemist by education and profession (for some part of my life) I could go into great detail.

Prove it wrong.
    That is a likely possibility. God is too good to be causing those chemical reactions to explode and hurt innocent people. I never thought about that before.

The Instructor
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '13 05:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is a likely possibility. God is too good to be causing those chemical reactions to explode and hurt innocent people. I never thought about that before.

The Instructor
    Glad to be of help.