1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 14:39
    "When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'"
    -from Pat Robertson's "The New World Order,"

This is just one of MANY examples of the intolerance and stupidity that this man puts forth. It stuns me that this man holds significant influence in the Republican party.
  2. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 15:06
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    "When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus a ...[text shortened]... s forth. It stuns me that this man holds significant influence in the Republican party.
    STANG? Another example of ignorance in power? No, wait, we've all heard it so...
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 16:281 edit
    Originally posted by stocken
    STANG? Another example of ignorance in power? No, wait, we've all heard it so...
    STANG is a member of the 700 Club.
  4. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 03:57
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    STANG is a member of the 700 Club.
    Pat's harmless for the most part. His best trait is as a shoe taster, as in "foot in mouth".....😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree