1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 02:21
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Most assuredly there is difference, and my hypocrisy is very far from seeking correctly, yet if you knew the hell of encounters that come my way you would understand why it's such a long process of overcoming all that I must.

I would not desire any soul to experience the mental hell wrestling me on a 247 daily basis, nor the discouragement that tries to consume me of it's miserable crap it loves flying my way!
    You poor thing.

I bet you brought it on yourself.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 02:30
    Originally posted by Taoman
    "New age eastern "philosophers" have borrowed terminology from QM to explain their mystical ideas when they aren't even related....This has been written about in "The Tao of Physics" in the 70s."

Referring to the "TAO of Physics" as support for the previous statement appears quite contradictory about the two being "unrelated.

I know from my readings of ...[text shortened]... quantum science and eastern philosophies, are unrelated.

Must get onto Smetham.
    "Not this, not that, nor both or neither etc etc."

Nothing is real, everything is real.

But I'm sure you think it is, or isn't.

Either way it does or doesn't matter.

It could be, or it couldn't be.

It is and it isn't.

Oh my God I think I've been enlightened! 😲
  3. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 03:04
    Originally posted by black beetle
    You thounded like a Thpaniard locatedth in Perth😵
    😀
  4. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 03:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Not this, not that, nor both or neither etc etc."

It is and it isn't.

Oh my God I think I've been enlightened! 😲[/b]
    When you are getting to the eye-boggling stage, that's very good!
    It means you may start discarding things, like trying to logically think this stuff out.

Just to add another pointing finger, (and hopefully more "letting go"- an interpretation of 'Nirvana'😉,

**It is neither illogical nor logical, etc, etc. (Hint: "...the middle way"😉**

Did you read the free pdf.? Lots of good pointing there.

Cheers Joseph.
  5. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 03:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    The new agers gotta make thier mistakes just like everyone else😉
    And, as you can imagine, it is easy to make mistakes with quantum physics, for we lesser mortals anyway. Gotta be very careful when a lot still remains furry and undefined. Hasn't changed much since A.E. grappled unsuccessfully with it for the latter part of his life.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 12:19
    [b]"Not this, not that, nor both or neither etc etc."

It is and it isn't.

Oh my God I think I've been enlightened! 😲[/b]
    Go on, kindly please feel free to prove that Nagarjuna is delusional😵
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 23:22
    You poor thing.

I bet you brought it on yourself.
    ((((LOL))))

I carry it to enD it for you and every OTHER individual on earth. "Matthew 16:18-19 (King James Version)"
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 23:25
    😀
    huhuh you children LOVE the lil smily's =p
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 23:26
    And, as you can imagine, it is easy to make mistakes with quantum physics, for we lesser mortals anyway. Gotta be very careful when a lot still remains furry and undefined. Hasn't changed much since A.E. grappled unsuccessfully with it for the latter part of his life.
    What is a mortal?

Sorry, just not an actual definition I find of anyone, whether they know this or not.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 00:16
    When you are getting to the eye-boggling stage, that's very good!
    It means you may start discarding things, like trying to logically think this stuff out.

Just to add another pointing finger, (and hopefully more "letting go"- an interpretation of 'Nirvana'😉,

**It is neither illogical nor logical, etc, etc. (Hint: "...the middle way"😉**

Did you read the free pdf.? Lots of good pointing there.

Cheers Joseph.
    Don't get me wrong Taoman. There is truth in what you and black beetle say. But I reject the notion of non-absolutism. That's not a rejection of you guys, it's just that I believe in a more concrete way of understanding things.

Of course I expect to hear something from you that explains why, what I say, falls short of the mark.

Please explain how you can hold to a "way" that has as its' guiding principle that all is undefinable.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 00:18
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Go on, kindly please feel free to prove that Nagarjuna is delusional😵
    Please tell me you're not offended.

What is Nagarjuna?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 00:20
    ((((LOL))))

I carry it to enD it for you and every OTHER individual on earth. "Matthew 16:18-19 (King James Version)"
    Have you ever heard of a "Jesus Christ complex?"
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 00:47
    Have you ever heard of a "Jesus Christ complex?"
    Question for ya, Joseph

Why is Jesus called the lion of the tribe of Judah, and why also did he say "No one comes to the Father except through me.", and why is one girded by God so that "THEY" -might- know him (EVERYONE)?

And why did Jesus say "No one can enter into the Kingdom of heaven lest he become a child again"?

Could it be perhaps that Jesus had been even addressing his own self as a prophesy that would be clear to he at the end of times, and many others, that he would have such acknowledgement to his responsibility of what need be done as what was written once already done?

And that he would BE this woman in travail (woe to that man/ wo man, pertaining to Jacob, which IS Peter, and he that is to magnify the law and make it honorable as found in Isaiah 42:18-24 -King James Version- ONLY) ?

Is this not the MANchild that shall rule all nations?

And a child SHALL lead, a MANchild!
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 01:42
    Question for ya, Joseph

Why is Jesus called the lion of the tribe of Judah, and why also did he say "No one comes to the Father except through me.", and why is one girded by God so that "THEY" -might- know him (EVERYONE)?

And why did Jesus say "No one can enter into the Kingdom of heaven lest he become a child again"?

Could it be perhaps tha ...[text shortened]... this not the MANchild that shall rule all nations?

And a child SHALL lead, a MANchild!
    "Could it be perhaps that Jesus had been even addressing his own self as a prophesy that would be clear to he at the end of times, and many others, that he would have such acknowledgement to his responsibility of what need be done as what was written once already done?"

This makes no sense.

Would you say it again? Say it simply and plainly.
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 01:59
    [b]"Could it be perhaps that Jesus had been even addressing his own self as a prophesy that would be clear to he at the end of times, and many others, that he would have such acknowledgement to his responsibility of what need be done as what was written once already done?"

This makes no sense.

Would you say it again? Say it simply and plainly.[/b]
    I am asking if it's possible that Jesus is here on earth and has been for quite a while separate from the world aware to it, but that, he might be, to magnify the law and make it honorable as is written he shall, that ALL shall return to the Lord, known as The Great Awakening, and this is why he's called a lion, yet, like the prodigal son, returning back to his Father ( putting back on incorruption and immortality to swallow up death unto victory again, as declared shall be in 1 Corinthians 15:54-55 -King James Version- ) to become the lamb once again as referenced in Revelation 5:4-6 (King James Version). This is what I am asking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree