1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 12:251 edit
    it appears to me that at spring time there are more souls being reincarnated than in winter time. Are the souls aware of the seasonal change and choose to wait in a holding area until spring time, or do they do it geographically, by being reborn on the other side of the planet when the north wind is blowing on the other side and its more conducive to do so in a warmer climate.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 16:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it appears to me that at spring time there are more souls being reincarnated than in winter time. Are the souls aware of the seasonal change and choose to wait in a holding area until spring time, or do they do it geographically, by being reborn on the other side of the planet when the north wind is blowing on the other side and its more conducive to do so in a warmer climate.
    http://www.barefootandpregnant.com/birth/the_baby_barrage_why_are_more_infants_born_in_the_summer/
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 17:20
    Originally posted by JS357
    http://www.barefootandpregnant.com/birth/the_baby_barrage_why_are_more_infants_born_in_the_summer/
    so the souls are aware of the seasonal changes, how vewy vewy intwesting!
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 21:31
    It is possible that the vast majority of them are unconscious for the majority of time, from which more or less might awaken in a particular place depending on physical conditions.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 21:32
    so the souls are aware of the seasonal changes, how vewy vewy intwesting!
    Seasonal changes affect life, and life is how souls interact with the material world I think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree