1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 21:52
    According to the theory of evolution, did all matter exist first or did it evolve from nothing?

How did things not made of some material substance evolve?

Where did the vacuum of outer space come from?

From what source within the course of evolution did man develop laws to govern human conduct?
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 21:54
    Originally posted by josephw
    According to the theory of evolution, did all matter exist first or did it evolve from nothing?

From what source within the course of evolution did man develop laws to govern human conduct?
    Can you give an example of a thing not made of some material substance?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 21:571 edit

this last question is for me the most interesting, and as yet i still have not received a valid explanation other than that there are mutually beneficent species like for example sharks and pilot fish, or bees and flowers, how this equates to laws, morality and consciousness i do not know, when i questioned the erudite protagonists, they claimed that i was too stupid to understand anything about evolution so i am still waiting, if anyone knows, please advise. i just want to know the theory, thats all.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    this last question is for me the most interesting, and as yet i still have not received a valid explanation other than that there are mutual beneficent species like for example sharks and pilot fish, or bees and flowers, how this equates to laws, morality and consciousness i do not know, when i questioned the erudite protagonists, they claimed that i ...[text shortened]... i am still waiting, if anyone knows, please advise. i just want to know the theory, thats all.
    Jesus, you all are dense. It's all there in the Bible. First there was darkness and chaos and then there was light and then it all ended with a man and a woman. In between the light and when man and woman came along there was the part about creatures of the sea and other animals that followed. It's all there in Genesis. I hope that helps.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:08
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Jesus, you all are dense. It's all there in the Bible. First there was darkness and chaos and then there was light and then it all ended with a man and a woman. In between the light and when man and woman came along there was the part about creatures of the sea and other animals that followed. It's all there in Genesis. I hope that helps.
    You seem testy today. Too much holiday cheer? 😉
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:09
    If you by theory of evolution mean Darwinism, then your question is confusing...
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:13
    Can you give an example of a thing not made of some material substance?
    Moral law.

You see, I can fathom matter evolving according to the theory, but how did matter evolve into conscientiousness?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:15
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If you by theory of evolution mean Darwinism, then your question is confusing...
    Yes I'm sure it is.

I'm just fishing for some method by which to express some ideas I have. I'm hoping that something coherent will develop.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:16
    You seem testy today. Too much holiday cheer? 😉
    Do you think I'm a racist worthy of being banned?
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:22

Are you really that incredibly stupid? The theory of evolution has NOTHING to do with the origin of the universe, or the origin of life. It (very briefly) concerns itself with the evolution of species over time through the process of natural selection. If you cared to read anything about evolution, or any of the hundreds of posts made about evolution in this forum, you would know that.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:23
    lol, yes quite, but my friend i was thinking of what the evolutionarily theory might be, but yes, i may be too dense to grasp it in all its profundity.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:25
    Do you think I'm a racist worthy of being banned?
    Absolutely not! 😳
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:25
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Are you really that incredibly stupid? The theory of evolution has NOTHING to do with the origin of the universe, or the origin of life. It (very briefly) concerns itself with the evolution of species over time through the process of natural selection. If you cared to read anything about evolution, or any of the hundreds of posts made about evolution in this forum, you would know that.
    ok then, let us start with the premise that life, 'happened', whats the theory on why morality and consciousness developed. please remember that i am a wee bit dense so if you could illustrate and use unambiguous language and restrict the technical terms maybe we could grasp it. so make wid da readies oh erudite one!
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:27
    lol, yes quite, but my friend i was thinking of what the evolutionarily theory might be, but yes, i may be too dense to grasp it in all its profundity.
    Here's some real real deep theology.

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/songs/PartManPartMonkey.html
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 22:27
    this last question is for me the most interesting, and as yet i still have not received a valid explanation other than that there are mutually beneficent species like for example sharks and pilot fish, or bees and flowers, how this equates to laws, morality and consciousness i do not know, when i questioned the erudite protagonists, they claimed that ...[text shortened]... i am still waiting, if anyone knows, please advise. i just want to know the theory, thats all.
    You're quite a disingenuous person. I already gave you a reference that I believe will help you understand these things, but it's clear you have no genuine interest in exploring this topic. Quit acting like you do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree