1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 09:56
    Questions About the Life After to Ponder

a) Will your physical death occur when your heart stops beating or when your brain waves cease?

b) Will you be visiting a foreign country in the presence of strangers when this moment occurs?

c) Will your physical death take place as the result of an airline disaster or in your bedroom at home?

d) Will you have a final statement to make to your family or simply die quietly at home alone?

e) Based on your own date of birth, how many more Christmas Holiday Season Parties will you attend?

f) Will your body be cremated or placed in a funeral home casket with a service following an autopsy?

g) Will a church service eulogy be delivered which cites the epitaph which will appear on your gravestone?

h) Is there actually such a thing/place as the life after and, if so, where in the world are its locations?

i) Will your life and times be memorialized with a thread created in Red Hot Pawn's Spirituality Forum?

Comments?

2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 10:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Questions About the Life After to Ponder

a) Will your physical death occur when your heart stops beating or when your brain waves cease?

b) Will you be visiting a foreign country in the presence of strangers when this moment occurs?

c) Will your physical death take place as the result of an airline disaster or in your bedroom at home?
    ...[text shortened]... be memorialized with a thread created in Red Hot Pawn's Spirituality Forum?

Comments?

.[/b]
    For goodness sake cheer up! Speak to your family or friends, get out and about. Do you really think people want to ponder all this depressing stuff?

If all else fails speak to your Pastor.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 11:22
    i) Will your life and times be memorialized with a thread created in Red Hot Pawn's Spirituality Forum? .
    You missed;
    j). Will you die of boredom reading a GrampyBobby post on RHP GF forum?
  4. Territories Unknown
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:22
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You missed;
    j). Will you die of boredom reading a GrampyBobby post on RHP GF forum?
    Don't forget the wildly popular:

k). Will you mercifully self-expire in order to avoid reading even one more of wolfgang59's inane and intellectually disabled posts?
  5. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:50

...[text shortened]... be memorialized with a thread created in Red Hot Pawn's Spirituality Forum?

Comments?

.[/b]
    Neither, it will be when I take my last breath.
    Probably not.
    It won't be an airline, other than that I don't know.
    d) Will you have a final statement to make to your family or simply die quietly at home alone?
    again no way of knowing.
    e) Based on your own date of birth, how many more Christmas Holiday Season Parties will you attend?
    As many as God gives me
    f) Will your body be cremated or placed in a funeral home casket with a service following an autopsy?
    Probably cremated
    g) Will a church service eulogy be delivered which cites the epitaph which will appear on your gravestone?
    I don't know
    h) Is there actually such a thing/place as the life after and, if so, where in the world are its locations?
    After my death, I will be in the ground or ashes scattered somewhere, have no conscientiousness , no thoughts, no sense of time, will cease to exist until the "Gathering together of the saints" spoken of in 1Thessalonians 4:17-18.
    It's location will be out of this world, will meet the Lord in the air, then heaven, then back to earth with the Lord, then.....well, let's stop here, just read your bible.
    i) Will your life and times be memorialized with a thread created in Red Hot Pawn's Spirituality Forum?
    Don't know nor care, probably not, most of you will not even know.
    I agree that this is a little morbid and vain.
    If you are pondering these things in your own life, skip it. Turn your thoughts to living for Jesus Christ now and earning rewards in the Kingdom.
    Life now should be vibrant, and at an older age, at least peaceful and thankful, mixed with excitement of the time coming when you meet the Lord.
    I hope all is well with you Bobby🙂
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 14:32
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Don't forget the wildly popular:

k). Will you mercifully self-expire in order to avoid reading even one more of wolfgang59's inane and intellectually disabled posts?
    L) Will you die accidentally falling off the edge of the Earth?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 14:38
    M) Will you lay down the boogie and play that funkie music till you die?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 15:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    M) Will you lay down the boogie and play that funkie music till you die?
    N) Will you suddenly implode like a wobbly jelly, due to a distinct lack of backbone?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:46

Comments?

.[/b]
    .a. heart stops

b. cant tell

c. bedroom with nitrogen gas.

d. yep but maybe no.

e. zero

f. cremated

g. no service

h. yes .......its not a place so much but a destination ( explained in detail)

I. not necessary. because it isn't you last life.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 18:45
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b]a) Will your physical death occur when your heart stops beating or when your brain waves cease?
    Neither, it will be when I take my last breath.
    Probably not.
    c) Will your physical death take place as the result of an airline disaster or in ...[text shortened]... with excitement of the time coming when you meet the Lord.
    I hope all is well with you Bobby🙂
    Did you know that cremation is a pagan burial technique?
  11. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 20:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Did you know that cremation is a pagan burial technique?
    No... I did not. I simply choose it for my wife's sake. It is much cheaper.
    Burial expense is ridiculously expensive.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 21:17
    No... I did not. I simply choose it for my wife's sake. It is much cheaper.
    Burial expense is ridiculously expensive.
    I know Christians who have decided not to be cremated because of this. Personally, it is not something that bothers me but I respect the decision of others.
  13. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 00:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I know Christians who have decided not to be cremated because of this. Personally, it is not something that bothers me but I respect the decision of others.
    I'll have to look into the history of this. If so, I'll tell my wife to bury me in the back yard.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 00:27
    I'll have to look into the history of this. If so, I'll tell my wife to bury me in the back yard.
    You'll probably need planning permission.
  15. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 00:32
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You'll probably need planning permission.
    Yeah, probably, I think it's illegal here anyway...