1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 12:53
    Isn't this what Sam Harris has been saying for years now, and what Affleck freaked out about just a few months ago? Somehow, it gets interesting when it's being said from within Egypt:

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 15:13
    Finally a guy from the left and who is an atheist speaks the truth.
    Did that atheists who kill those people in the Carolinas, he was mental he did not do it as a hate crime.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 15:14
    Also don't shoot the messenger. I don't consider him any of those and his title of his video.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 15:23
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Finally a guy from the left and who is an atheist speaks the truth.
    Did that atheists who kill those people in the Carolinas, he was mental he did not do it as a hate crime.
    I would know better how to respond to that if it contained coherent sentences...

The shooting at chapel hill on the tenth was a terrible crime that no sane atheist,
    and no atheist organisation condones or advocates.

Not even someone as rabidly anti-islam as Christopher Hitchens would support that.

As for his sanity, I have no idea, sadly you don't have to be insane to be evil.

The world would be a much nicer place if that were not true.
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 06:29
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I would know better how to respond to that if it contained coherent sentences...

The shooting at chapel hill on the tenth was a terrible crime that no sane atheist,
    and no atheist organisation condones or advocates.

Not even someone as rabidly anti-islam as Christopher Hitchens would support that.

As for his sanity, I have no idea, sadly you ...[text shortened]... 't have to be insane to be evil.

The world would be a much nicer place if that were not true.
    As Christopher Hitchens was, with all due respect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree