1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 04:248 edits
    In the progressive revelation of God in the Bible there were many symbols and pointers pointing to the act of the Son of God to legally purchase sinners out from under another master back to God. The many sacrifices of the Levitical priests acted as those symbols.

In this post I will prove that those symbols, those educators were not effective to accomplish God's purpose but only to symbolize in typology ONE act in the all time and in all the universe to purchase sinners out from under another master back to God.

Here in Isaiah 66:3 God eventually reveals the displeasure He had in those offerings prescribed in the Levitical priesthood.

"He who kills an ox is like him who slays a man; He who sacrifices a lamb, like him who breaks a dog's neck; He who offers a meal offering is like him who offers the blood of swine;

He who burns incense is like him who blesses an idol."

At this point in God's progressive revelation of Himself, we see that though God instituted many offerings, they really were not expressions of what God wanted.

There is only one sacrifice in all of eternity which means something to God and it does what no blood of bulls or goats could do.

"Burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You did not desire.

Then I said, Behold, I have come (in the roll of the book it is written concerning Me) to do Your will, O God."

Saying above, "Sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You did not desure nor delight in" (which are offered according to the law),

He then has said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will." He takes away the first that He may establish the second,

By which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." (Hebrews 9:6-10)

This prophetic passage quoted and expounded upon by the writer of the book of Hebrews in the New Testament reveals some important facts:

1.) God was not satisfied with burnt offerings and sacrifices of animals under the first covenant.

2.) But one has come thorugh incarnation "to do Your will, O God." This is the speaking of the Son of God.

3.) Through what this Son of God comes to do, He takes away the first covenant including the Levitical offerings, and establishes the second covenant. That is the new testament.

4.) That He offers Himself "once for all" - one all inclusive offering which is effective. By this will, this new testament will of God, He has sanctified, made holy, the offenders through the offering of "the body of Jesus Christ".

The writer also says "For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. Therefore, coming into the world, He says, Sacrifices and offerings You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me." (Heb. 9:4)

God the Son from eternity, through incarnation, had a physical and created body prepared for Him. Now I am coming up to the point of why the blood of Jesus matters.

The body prepared for this One who comes to do the real will of God and accomplish what bulls and goats could not, is a human body of God Himself. This is God incarnate.

John writes " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." (John 1:1,2)

This one for whom a body was prepared is the eternal God. In the same chapter in verse 14 it says "And the Word became flesh ... ". That is God, the Logos, the Word was incarnated as a man.

"The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us ( and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only Begotten from the Father), full of grace and reality.

This human life was the eternal Word who was with God and was God, become flesh in incarnation. God became a man.

I believe that the emphasis on the blood of Jesus is a divine emphasis that this was God expressed as a human life.

The blood separated from the body means death. And on the Lord's table the cup of wine over here and the loaf of bread over there, signify the separation of the blood of that man from the body of that man - DEATH.

Why is such a huge deal made in the Bible about the blood of Jesus cleansing us from all sins ? It is because in Christ God gave up Himself to embrace the justice on our behalf, that we may be reconciled to Himself.

The blood of bulls and goats only acted as symbols, types, pointers, precurors. It is the offering of the body of Jesus Christ, who is God Himself incarnate as a man, that reconciles man to God.

As far as it is possible for us to understand, God gave up Himself in the man Jesus Christ, in His love to purchase us back to Himself.

But why purchase? To whom did God purchase the sinners from ? Purchase means a legal transaction to obtain with a cost.

To what did God pay a cost to legally obtain sinners? Was it from Satan the Devil ? No, Satan had man illegally. Then from what did God pay a cost to purchase man? It was the LAW of God.

Galatians 3:13 says "Christ has redeemed us out of the curse of the law ...". Fallen man, descendents of Adam became property of the law of God. And because fallen man was so short of fulfilling that law of God and incapable to do so in his sin nature, that law of God actually became a curse of impending divine judgment against us.

Christ legally bought the sinners back from the condemnation of the law of God. On the sinner's side it seems like free forgiveness. But to God there is no such thing as free forgiveness.

With God forgiveness only follows judgment and punishment on sins. The demand of God's law the Son of God allowed to fall upon Himself, that He could buy back to God, sinners out from under the terrible curse of the law of God.

"Christ has redeemed us out of the curse of the law, having become a curse on our behalf ..."
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 06:11
    Originally posted by jaywill
    In the progressive revelation of God in the Bible there were many symbols and pointers pointing to the act of the Son of God to legally purchase sinners out from under another master back to God. The many sacrifices of the Levitical priests acted as those symbols.

In this post I will prove that those symbols, those educators were not effective to accomp ...[text shortened]... e curse of the law, having become a curse on our behalf ..."
    [/b]
    You still misunderstand....

The Bible is mostly fabricated by unscrupulous persons, so what the use of quoting from it.

The Bible has been construed to turn the man Jesus into a God.

Also the pure teachings of Jesus have been ransacked and changed, to have them conform to all sorts of error.

Jesus was dragged off and killed because he upset the powerful people at the time.....and three or four hundred years later, the murder was converted into a sacred cosmic plan to have his blood take way sins.

There was never any cosmic plan for this to happen....its fabricated.

To be sinless one must live a sinless life, and thats the only way to be qualified to return back to Godhead.

To sin ( live by error).........and think the blood of Jesus that was spilt 2000 yrs ago can take your sins away is fanciful.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 13:268 edits
    Vish, I will be trying to tie any responses to you here into the subject matter of "Redemption Through the Blood of Jesus"

========================================
    Jesus was dragged off and killed because he upset the powerful people at the time....
    =====================================

Jesus stepped forward and surrendered Himself to His persecutors. He was not "dragged off" but went willingly to the cross. He could have called legions of angels and destroyed His persecutors. But He voluntarily submitted Himself to drink the cup which the Father had given Him to drink. He knew that it was His Father's will that upon that cross something else of great universal and transcendent significance was to happen. He was to be the spotless offering, the sinless man upon whom God would place the sins of the whole world.

Seven hundred years before the event, the prophet Isaiah wrote:

"Surely, He has borne our sicknesses, And carried our sorrows; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken. Smitten of God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was crushed because of our iniquities;

The chastening of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. We all like sheep have gone astray; Each of us has turned to his own way. And Jehovah has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him.

He was oppressed, and it was He who was afflicted, Yet He did not open His mouth, Like a lamb that is led to the slaughter and like a sheep that is dumb before its shearers, So He did not open His mouth ...

... He was cut off outy of the land of the living for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke [was due] ...

But Jehovah was pleased to crush Him, to afflict Him with grief, When He makes Himself an offering for sin,

... Therefore I will divide to Him a portion with the Great, And He will divide the spoil with the Strong; Because He poured out His life unto death and was numbered with the trangressors, Yet He alone bore the sin of many and interceded for the transgressors." (See Isaiah 53)

He was not "dragged away" as you say. Rather seven centries before the event God spoke through the prophet that He went willingly to His torture, was a voluntary offering for the sins of the people, opened not His mouth in protest, and made Himself an offering for sin.

At the moment He "interceded for the transgressors" when He uttered "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing" God's righteous answer to that petition could only be RIGHTEOUSLY answered if the sins of the ignorant world were all judged in Christ Himself, the intercessor.

How could God forgive the murder of the Son of God and still remain righteous ? Some forms of forgiveness are not righteous. God's forgiveness can only follow His judging of those sins. So in His intercession for the sinners Christ accepted the divine judgment for the sins of the world upon His own sinless person.

.and three or four hundred years later, the murder was converted into a sacred cosmic plan to have his blood take way sins.

Seven hunderd years prior to the the birth of Jesus, the prophet Isaiah foretold of these things.

Christ was on the cross for six hours. The first three hours represented persecutions of MAN towards Him. But from the third hour the things surrounding His death were out of the hands and control of man. The sun was darkened. The earthquake came. The veil of the temple was ripped in two from the top to the bottom, showing that it was torn asunder from Heaven from God and not by man.

======================================
    There was never any cosmic plan for this to happen....its fabricated.
    ================================

Yes it was a plan according to the eternal purpose of God.

The Apostle Peter tells that "This man [Jesus]. delivered up by the determined counsel and foreknowledge of God, through the hand of lawless men, nailed to a cross and killed, Whom God has raised up ..." (Acts 2:23,24a)

This "counsel" was of the Divine Trinity before the foundation of the world - "[Christ] Who was foreknown before the foundation of the world but has been manifested in the last of times for your sake, Who through Him believe into God ..." (1 Peter 1:20,21a)

This counsel of the Trinity makes Christ the spotless Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world - " ... the Lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:8)

So the crucifixion of God's Son was not an accident in human history but a purposeful fulfillment of the divine counsel determined by the Triune God.

He came to die. And throughout the Gospel of John, Jesus speaks of His "hour" for which He came.

"And Jesus said to her, Woman, what do I have in this that concerns you? My hour has not yet come." (John 2:4)

"Jesus therefore said to them, My hour has not yet come, but your time is always ready." (John 7:6)

[b]" ... My time has not yet been fulfilled" (John 7:8)

"They sought then to seize Him, yet no one laid a hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come." (John 7:30)

" ... no one seized Him, because His hour had not yet come." (John 8:20) [/b]

As His hour drew close He became troubled in His soul - "Now is My soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save Me out of this hour. But for this [reason] I came to this hour." (John 12:27)

Finally in the night He was to be arrested for crucifixion, He prayed - "Father, the hour has come; glorify You Son that the Son may glorify You; Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life to all whom You have given Him." (John 17:1b,2)

He came for this "hour" of His redemptive death and resurrection.

============================================
    To be sinless one must live a sinless life, and thats the only way to be qualified to return back to Godhead.
    ===========================================

My comment at this point will be related to the topic of redemption mainly. The new covenant established in Christ's shed blood assures us that God will present us before Himself spotless and without any blemish, of record of guilt or of life:

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ .... He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love, Predestinating us unto sonship through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will ..." (See Ephesians 1:3-6)

He is able to save the believer to the "uttermost" (Hebrews 7:25). The uttermost does not mean simply forgiven, pardoned, and absolved from all guilt. Saved to uttermost means to become sons of God, even God mingled with man - spotless and without any blemish - "partakers of the divine nature".

To enter into this process of salvation to the uttermost, we first must have redemption through the blood of Jesus that God may dispense His divine nature into us as a seed.

Saved to the "uttermost" means from forgiveness through transformation, conformation, building up together, and deification (glorfication). God's eternal purpose with His redeemed is to deify them for the mingling of God and man.

=======================================
    To sin ( live by error).........and think the blood of Jesus that was spilt 2000 yrs ago can take your sins away is fanciful.
    [/b]

The real truth of the sin cleansing power of the blood of Jesus is in the Holy Spirit. The physcial substance of the blood is not today what we are concerned with. It is the eternal Spirit which makes that shed blood of 2,000 years ago, effective today and now.

The blood of Jesus Christ God's Son cleanses us from all sin. The bulls and goats and doves and other offerings were only symbols of the ONE offering of Christ for all time.

When you bring your sins under the blood of Jesus peace will pervade your soul. You will know within that you have been reconciled to God. The Spirit answers to the blood and tell is we are born of God.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 14:16
    Vish, I will be trying to tie any responses to you here into the subject matter of [b]"Redemption Through the Blood of Jesus"

Jesus was dragged off and killed because he upset the powerful people at the time....

Jesus stepped forward and surrendere ...[text shortened]... o the blood and tell is we are born of God.[/b]
    But what if the believer believes, but keeps on sinning.... "What then"
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 14:552 edits
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    ===============================

Sanctification and transformation is a process that the believer may delay. He cannot postpone it forever. He may drag his feet to be conformed to the image of Christ. But he cannot indefinitely put it off.

The last two chapters of the Bible show a symbolic city called New Jerusalem. In that "city" every man, woman, child ever redeemed by God will be completely deified and glorified.

If we cooperate with sanctification in a timely way, we will receive a reward. If we do not cooperate but procrastinate with His process, we will suffer loss. But we will still be eternally redeemed and cannot put off that transformation.

The heavenly Father is very wise. He has a way to give everyone the incentive to want to eventually cooperate. He is working always to dispense His life and nature into every part of the believer's being.

This calls for the dying away of the old ruined nature and the renewing of the new man. He is commited to finish the work. It is His righteous responsibility to finish the work. In the eyes of God it is finished already. John saw all the believers transformed, deified, and glorified in the New Jerusalem.

We can thank the God who inhabits eternity, that the work, in His eyes has already been completed. When we stand on these divine facts we experience this transformation for Christ makes His home in our hearts through faith.

Faith in His word is more powerful then any force. We can praise and thank Him and our faith uneleashed the subjective enjoyment of this transformation.

We walk by faith and not by sight. I don't believe my failures. I believe the promises of God. I don't believe my errors. I believe the word of God. It is through these exceeding great promises of God that we partake of the divine nature:

"Seeing His divine power has granted to us all things which relate to life and godliness, through the full knowledge of Him who has called us by his own glory and virtue,

Through which He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption which is in the world by lust." (1 Peter 1:3,4)

Do you know what will happen to you if you begin to stand on faith ? "Lord Jesus, the Son of God, I do not have faith much. But You live within me. You are available to me. All of your complete obedience is planted within me. I have You Lord Jesus. In resurrection You are one spirit with my spirit. You live in me. It is no longer I who live by You who live in me."

Satam is a liar. We walk not by sight but by faith. We stand on the word of God. You should stop your doubting of this word of God and embrace it, proclaiming it for your own expereince.

And with being with other Christians who are expriencing the same thing, this kind of praising and thankful prayer will unleash the grace of Christ to grow and multiply like living cells in your soul.

After you see His life mingling with your life you will be more confirmed that it is really true that Christ was resurrected and came to live in you. You should read the Gospel of John and then all the epistles or letters, especially the letters of Paul.

Men have pioneered the way before us. Paul can help us navigate through the process. So can Peter with his letters and John and James with theirs.

This thread however, I hope to emphasize redemption. A price was paid for a legal transaction. The sinner was rightful property under the law of God. Christ's death buys back the believer from the custody of the law's demand for justice.

Peter, I believe, is the only New Testament writer to place the word precious before blood.

" ... it was not with corruptible things, with silver or gold, that you were redeemed from your vain manner of life handed down from your fathers,

But with precious blood, as of a Lamb without spot, [the blood] of Christ ..." (1 Peter 1:18,19)
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 19:472 edits
    [b]===============================

Sanctification and transformation is a process that the believer may delay. He cannot postpone it forever. He may drag his feet to be conformed to the image of Christ. But he cannot indefinitely p ood, as of a Lamb without spot, [the blood] of Christ ..." (1 Peter 1:18,19) [/b][/b]
    But your Bible falsely teaches that the person only has one life, so if a man/women accepts Jesus at say age 65, and this person is riddled with sin (error) meaning they think error, speak error and do error.........and they die at 66, then what is the outcome for this person according to your Bible? because they are still encumbered by sin and not pure.

Could your answer be in common English and not Bible talk please.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 20:032 edits
    But your Bible falsely teaches that the person only has one life, so if a man/women accepts Jesus at say age 65, and this person is riddled with sin (error) meaning they think error, speak error and do error.........and they die at 66, then what is the outcome for this person according to your Bible? because they are still encumbered by sin and not pure.

Could your answer be in common English and not Bible talk please.
    =============================
    But your Bible falsely teaches that the person only has one life,
    ===========================

How many lives have you had ?

Please number a few for us either past or future.
    You were previously who ?
    You were previously what ?

Was that VISHVAHETU's life or someone or something else's ?

As for you question about the 65 year old, I am not concerned that this is a problem for God. Perhaps you never read "The last will be first and the first will be last."

Expect surprises.

The eternal age does not begin immediately after the second coming of Christ. As long as there is time before the eternal age, Christ's salvation has opportunity to wrought Himself into His people.

Never be concerned about the age of the repenting believer.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 20:21
    [b]=============================
    But your Bible falsely teaches that the person only has one life,
    ===========================

How many lives have you had ?

Please number a few for us either past or future.
    You were previously who ?
    You were previously what ?

Was that VISHVAHETU's life or someone or something else's ?

...[text shortened]... Himself into His people.

Never be concerned about the age of the repenting believer.[/b]
    What happens to the person who believes in God, but dies before they can be pure?........that is pure in thought, pure in words, pure in deeds, as your Bible requests.

Just answer in simple English please.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 20:391 edit
    What happens to the person who believes in God, but dies before they can be pure?........that is pure in thought, pure in words, pure in deeds, as your Bible requests.

Just answer in simple English please.
    I asked you some questions. How about you answer some questions.

Enumerate four or five of your past lives if you know you have had more than one life.

And my replies have been in English. I am not ashamed of the passages in the bible that I quote to you.

For the guilt of sins we have the blood of Jesus.
    For the sin nature we have the operation of the cross.

Both the cleansing power of the blood and the terminating power of the cross are in the Holy Spirit.

While it is wise to make all good use of the time we are alotted we should not feel that God's only chance to work Himself into us is in the church age.

It is clear from the parables in the book of Matthew, that after the second coming of Christ, in the age of the 1,000 year millennial kingdom, some servants of the Lord Jesus are perfected.

I will review those parables with you in another post. And I will quote the Bible in doing so.

Now, please kindly answer the question I put to you.
    Isn't what is good for the goose also good for the gander ?

Doesn't what goes around also come around ?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 21:041 edit
    I asked you some questions. How about you answer some questions.

Enumerate four or five of your past lives if you know you have had more than one life.

And my replies have been in English. I am not ashamed of the passages in the bible that I quote to you.

For the guilt of sins we have the blood of Jesus.
    For the sin nature we have the opera od for the goose also good for the gander ?

Doesn't what goes around also come around ?
    If persons could remember all their lives while in the present life, they would go schizo, so at birth the memory is erased and the past lives are in the sub-conscious.

However some persons have contacted their past lives under hypnosis.

What happens to a 12 year old boy/girl who dies, but has not had the opportunity to accept Jesus?.......maybe they would accept Jesus if they lived to 26 yrs old, but they have been killed in a car accident.

Maybe they were thinking about checking it out very soon, but alas, they got killed.

What is their outcome......if they only have one life?
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 21:091 edit
    If persons could remember all their lives while in the present life, they would go schizo, so at birth the memory is erased and the past lives are in the sub-conscious.

What happens to a 12 year old boy/girl who dies, but has not had the opportunity to accept Jesus?.......maybe th ...[text shortened]... very soon, but alas, they got killed.

Easy peasy...loving god tortures them forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...

in the loving fires of hell it lovingly created! Fecking top notch god dontcha think!? 😵
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 22:30

What happens to a 12 year old boy/girl who dies, but has not had the opportunity to accept Jesus?.......maybe th ...[text shortened]... very soon, but alas, they got killed.

=============================
    ==============================

I did not ask for all those previous lives but just four or five. ONE would do.

But this was someone else it in fact was not you. That person is not responsible for your life and you are not responsible for his or hers.

You no more have responsibility of thier lives then you have of the man nextdoor. The relationship is the same. He is he and you are you.

==================================

This is risky to believe this. The Bible tells us of what were called "familar spirits" and "demons". Without going into a lot of detail, these partners of Satan can ramsack a person's memory and pretend to be a departed loved one or someone from the past.

These demonic spirits may know the details of a past person's life and deceive occultists and hypnotists that they are in touch with someone in the past. They may imitate a departed loved one and deceive the medium that they are contacting a dead person.

This deception is dangerous. I would not count as reliable, though seemingly persuasive, an hypnotic or occultic event where someone is suppesedly in touch with a past life.

The person could be being deceived by demons.

What happens to a 12 year old boy/girl who dies, but has not had the opportunity to accept Jesus?.......maybe they would accept Jesus if they lived to 26 yrs old, but they have been killed in a car accident.

Maybe they were thinking about checking it out very soon, but alas, they got killed.

Vishvahetu, as a younger Christian, I always tried to have a answer for everyone's hypothetical case. In my younger years I always wanted to present a comepletely air tight theological system which could logically answer any hypothetical situation -

"What about this situation ?
    What about that situation ?
    What if they are mentally retarded ?
    What if they were aborted ?
    What if they never heard of Jesus in some jungle ?
    What if, what if, what if ..."

Now some years latter, I no longer try to answer all these kinds of questions. There are to me some unknowns.

Some evangelical Christians may try to give verses and arguments for every concievable perculiar situation. They may feel that it is their duty to present a theological case which is so systematic as to be unbreakable.

I do not feel that I should do that. I may have some opinions about these difficult cases. But they are just my opinions.

I will say this to you. Whatever that person's situation that you imagine, that is probably not your situtation. I would advize you to respond to the Gospel invitation according to what your situation is.

I am invited to receive Christ as Savior. I am commanded to announce the good news to others, even to all the world. If there are some unknowns to me, I trust that they are not unknown to God.

We should not let many difficult hypothetical theological problems hold us back from responding to His call.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 22:45
    [b]=============================
    ==============================

I did not ask for all those previous lives but just four or five. ONE would do.

But this was someone e ...[text shortened]... difficult hypothetical theological problems hold us back from responding to His call.[/b]
    Its not a hypothetical question because it happens 100 times everyday, thats 700 times a week, thats 2100 times month and 25.000 times a year......so what happens to those persons who are thinking about looking at Christianity, they have even purchased a Bible, but have been killed.

Your spiritual knowledge should answer that question....but because the Bible rejects re-birth of the soul, then you cannot answer the question.

The soul transmigrates from one body to the next, after the death of the body which is made of dust...And because the soul is the same soul, it is the same living entity, but different body and personality (sometimes the personality is the same)
  14. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 11:381 edit
    Its not a hypothetical question because it happens 100 times everyday, thats 700 times a week, thats 2100 times month and 25.000 times a year......so what happens to those persons who are thinking about looking at Christianity, they have even purchased a Bible, but have been killed.

Your spiritual knowledge should answer that question....but because th ...[text shortened]... e same living entity, but different body and personality (sometimes the personality is the same)
    I think that God cares more for the situation then you or I could ever care.

While putting myself in your shoes, I see the difficulty you may have. And I will take time to seek God's wisdom about your problem.

But I do not believe your concern could surpass the concern of the One who came from glory, lived and died on His cross, out of an undying love for all men.

The matter presses me further towards Christ. It does not press me away from Christ.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 11:56
    I think that God cares more for the situation then you or I could ever care.

While putting myself in your shoes, I see the difficulty you may have. And I will take time to seek God's wisdom about your problem.

But I do not believe your concern could surpass the concern of the One who came from glory, lived and died on His cross, out of an undying lov ...[text shortened]... l men.

The matter presses me further towards Christ. It does not press me away from Christ.
    Hold on to Christ as you will, but why hold on to error....what is the problem in giving up the error.

Just give up the error and keep on your spiritual quest with Jesus, because Jesus was a good man and a man of truth.

But make sure you distinguish the truth in the Bible and the error, because Jesus said many things that have not been presented by the Bible.

The pure teachings of Jesus may be found in the Vedic teachings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree