1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    15 Jul '05 19:28
    I posted a thread yesterday concerned with chess and the quest for personal redemption. I've seen to finer post on the value of spirituality in this forum the past two weeks--although that should be our primary purpose. Alas, I've seen no evidence that anyone other than the author has read the post.

I feel neglected, and it might make me lash out in anger, so I apologize in advance for the fury I will unleash if something fails to change.
  2. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    15 Jul '05 19:32
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I posted a thread yesterday concerned with chess and the quest for personal redemption. I've seen to finer post on the value of spirituality in this forum the past two weeks--although that should be our primary purpose. Alas, I've seen no evidence that anyone other than the author has read the post.

I feel neglected, and it might make me lash out in anger, so I apologize in advance for the fury I will unleash if something fails to change.
    where's your post?
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    15 Jul '05 19:481 edit
    Originally posted by Coletti
    where's your post?
    geez.

I've started so many. Open your eyes and read a few lines. It's not difficult to find a thread with only one post, especially when you know the thread's founder.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree