1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 14:48
    Well not as bad as religious murder but this takes the cake:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23824767/

This girl thinks god did this and is sending her a message. Oh boy, another point for the mindscrub of religion.
  2. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 17:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well not as bad as religious murder but this takes the cake:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23824767/

This girl thinks god did this and is sending her a message. Oh boy, another point for the mindscrub of religion.
    Good point. i guess the doctors weren't really doing there job well eh, this syrupy "i found god in a car wreck" stuff is a bit "heavy" for me.
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 21:54
    It's so strange how everybody thinks they're getting messages from "God" when all they're really getting is drug-induced hallucinations.

BTW, there was a car once that had sandwich windows, in between which someone put a picture of Jesus. People who saw the car were terrified/excited/smug-to-atheists . . . until they saw what it was.
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '08 08:442 edits
    Originally posted by scherzo
    It's so strange how everybody thinks they're getting messages from "God" when all they're really getting is drug-induced hallucinations.

BTW, there was a car once that had sandwich windows, in between which someone put a picture of Jesus. People who saw the car were terrified/excited/smug-to-atheists . . . until they saw what it was.
    Strange how some people can jump to such conclusions and say that
    "everybody" believes something just because of some hype about a person here or there who did.
  5. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 19:35
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Strange how some people can jump to such conclusions and say that
    [b]"everybody"
    believes something just because of some hype about a person here or there who did.[/b]
    good point all things considered.