Religion at its worse:

Religion at its worse:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 08

Well not as bad as religious murder but this takes the cake:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23824767/

This girl thinks god did this and is sending her a message. Oh boy, another point for the mindscrub of religion.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
27 Mar 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well not as bad as religious murder but this takes the cake:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23824767/

This girl thinks god did this and is sending her a message. Oh boy, another point for the mindscrub of religion.
Good point. i guess the doctors weren't really doing there job well eh, this syrupy "i found god in a car wreck" stuff is a bit "heavy" for me.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 08

It's so strange how everybody thinks they're getting messages from "God" when all they're really getting is drug-induced hallucinations.

BTW, there was a car once that had sandwich windows, in between which someone put a picture of Jesus. People who saw the car were terrified/excited/smug-to-atheists . . . until they saw what it was.

j

Moves
04 Apr 08
2 edits

Originally posted by scherzo
It's so strange how everybody thinks they're getting messages from "God" when all they're really getting is drug-induced hallucinations.

BTW, there was a car once that had sandwich windows, in between which someone put a picture of Jesus. People who saw the car were terrified/excited/smug-to-atheists . . . until they saw what it was.
Strange how some people can jump to such conclusions and say that
"everybody" believes something just because of some hype about a person here or there who did.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by jaywill
Strange how some people can jump to such conclusions and say that
[b]"everybody"
believes something just because of some hype about a person here or there who did.[/b]
good point all things considered.