1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 13:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    They suggested gasoline and a match, but hey, I'm not going to napalm my lawn.

Where do I live, Vietnam? 🙄
    Have you heard the great news? The Viet Nam war is over!!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 06:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well, it looks like your god doesn't feel much. I guess it is not so much interested in music.

Music is the language of the soul.
    Don't be confused.

Of course there is music in heaven.

The angels sing the praises of God constantly.

And music is a language of the soul. Love is another.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 06:48
    That would be under the heading of 'Lawn Order".
    Good.... that's good. 🙂

I have to clean tea off my monitor now.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 22:48
    Well, it looks like your god doesn't feel much. I guess it is not so much interested in music.

Music is the language of the soul.
    My point was that God was something you feel, kinda like lighting your lawn on fire. Gives you a warm feeling
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 08:12
    My point was that God was something you feel, kinda like lighting your lawn on fire. Gives you a warm feeling
    And that is ALL you get from all that. It has been proven there is a god spot in the brain, you stimulate that area which they have, and you think you are in the presence of something unseen, religious folk thinks they are seeing god but in fact all they are 'seeing' is the outputs of a bunch of neurons in their brains. A built in hallucinatory area of the brain.

Here is a report on the 'security blanket of the brain':

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201208/the-god-spot-revisited
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 13:461 edit
    And that is ALL you get from all that. It has been proven there is a god spot in the brain, you stimulate that area which they have, and you think you are in the presence of something unseen, religious folk thinks they are seeing god but in fact all they are 'seeing' is the outputs of a bunch of neurons in their brains. A built in hallucinatory area of the ...[text shortened]... he brain':

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201208/the-god-spot-revisited
    Naturally, if the brain were not capable of sensing God then we never would.

Have you ever read stories of people who were blind since birth having near death experiences?

http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence/people-born-blind-can-see-during-nde.html

How can they know how to see after them? More importantly, how can they describe in detail their surroundings after a near death experience in only a way someone who could actually see? When they are revived they are back to being blind again.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 14:16
    Naturally, if the brain were not capable of sensing God then we never would.

Have you ever read stories of people who were blind since birth having near death experiences?

http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence/people-born-blind-can-see-during-nde.html

How can they know how to see after them? More importantly, how can they describe in detail the ...[text shortened]... a way someone who could actually see? When they are revived they are back to being blind again.
    So you figure we have a god sense that we can stimulate with magnetic fields any time we want? Maybe that is what churches have been doing all along, magnetic fields hidden inside the pews and you go to church, get that good old god experience.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree