1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 10:17
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Let's invent our own religion. What would be appealing to you, what system of beliefs, what kind of afterlife program, what deity or deities, what rewards and punishments, the works.
    Any religion i could think of to adopt cannot be defined by any other person, certainly not a priest of any kind. My religion will be a unique one, not to be shared in every detail by anyone else, of the same reaon that no one else can share his/hers religion to me in every detail.

As a religion cannot be proven being the Right and Only One, a religion must come from your within.

If I have a religion? Yes. The name of this religion? It has no name at all, it comes from within me, no need to name it. You insist? Then call it Fabianism. In Fabianism there is only one believer. Guess who?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 10:311 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Any religion i could think of to adopt cannot be defined by any other person, certainly not a priest of any kind. My religion will be a unique one, not to be shared in every detail by anyone else, of the same reaon that no one else can share his/hers religion to me in every detail.

As a religion cannot be proven being the Right and Only One, a religion ...[text shortened]... name it. You insist? Then call it Fabianism. In Fabianism there is only one believer. Guess who?
    The problem with Fabianism is that it would be very lonely in the afterlife ๐Ÿ˜€

Edit: hope you enjoy solitaire.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 10:59
    The problem with Fabianism is that it would be very lonely in the afterlife ๐Ÿ˜€

Edit: hope you enjoy solitaire.
    Who say anything about afterlife? Must really a religion contain an afterlife?
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 10:59
    hehe it seems to me that you skipped right to the afterlife portion of the religion because you changed the environment and the religion practitioners to an utopic view. how would your faithful reach this state in the context of this real world(our sucky world)?
    Utopic view??? Not at all!

My powerfull creatures have to "reach" nothing! They are powerful gods that choose to play at this playground and they happen to enjoy more the basic human form instead of any other, however as I stated previously they may shift whenever they want to another species form or even hit it to another galaxy.
    My human-like powerful gods don't need to be worshiped, they are all equal and immortal (kindly please notice that the animals, the plants and every other form of Life are also equal gods, somehow as we know from the Animism -but in our case they are totally equal). So the sole difference between "my powerful world" and our world is that, in My World everything and every creature is god whilst here we are mortals, along with any other creature of our Earth;

As you noticed, I created this world and all of these creatures as we see them in our real world too. Yes my friend, I did it, and I did it easily because I am powerful just like the Christian God (which bTW is one of my inventions too). Then, instead of remaining the Leader and the Creator of the Universe, I choose to lower my existence to the level of these creatures just like Jesus did it. So everything went on as I just said due to My Will.

Finally you may ask why there are in my world creatures like, say, jaywill et al which they have a religion. Well, My Will was to let My Creatures to have free will and to act as they like -but I will not judge them when they die (because they are immortals). However these creatures will be judged constantly in their everyday life from their equals, because they are fully responsible for their actions.

Furthermore, some of them invented the concept of the religion in order to explain their very existence (I did not informed them about the Truth because My Will was to let them free to choose their own way for the Enlightment -but many of them just took a wrong turn).
    In addition I decided to restrict my power and to become equal with all my creations because I was feeling quite lonely up there on my heaven.

This is the Great Mystery of my non-religion world, and the Ultimate Truth is known only to the Enlightened gods, ie to those who are not seriously derailed.

Objections???

๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 11:04
    Who say anything about afterlife? Must really a religion contain an afterlife?
    granted, it doesn't
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 11:19
    granted, it doesn't
    With that I haven't said that an afterlife is an ingredience of Fabianism.
    But if it would - wouldn't there be a criterium whether or not a person gets th this 'heaven' of some kind, believer or not? I say I wouldn't be particularly lonely.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 12:32
    With that I haven't said that an afterlife is an ingredience of Fabianism.
    But if it would - wouldn't there be a criterium whether or not a person gets th this 'heaven' of some kind, believer or not? I say I wouldn't be particularly lonely.
    this means you advocate the idea that muslims, jews, christians don't get specifically tailored heavens, but one universal heaven where they all set aside their differences? In this particular heaven they would all join depending on how many points they have gathered in their respective religions?

if so, how would an atheist or a fabianist score points in comparison with a muslim who must pray to Allah and hold Ramadan?
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 12:36
    this means you advocate the idea that muslims, jews, christians don't get specifically tailored heavens, but one universal heaven where they all set aside their differences? In this particular heaven they would all join depending on how many points they have gathered in their respective religions?

if so, how would an atheist or a fabianist score points in comparison with a muslim who must pray to Allah and hold Ramadan?
    If there is a christian heeaven, then there is no muslem heaven.
    If there is a meslem heeaven, then there is no christian heaven.
    There can't be two heavens side by side, one for christians and one for muslems.
    Everyone comes to the same heaven who have enough merits in life. If heaven exists, that is.

What happens with Fabianists when they die? The same as anyone else.
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 12:54
    And what about blackbeetlismity?? Is it qualified???
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 12:55
    Originally posted by black beetle
    You decide what you like. That's the beauty of having your own religion.
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 13:06
    You decide what you like. That's the beauty of having your own religion.
    But Big Z askes questions in detail, therefore he dismiss or qualifies each "religion" or "non-religion" theory we administrate; for example, he dismissed Bosse de Nage quoting that he accepts not his sheme; so ...Bossedenazism is rejected whether Fabianism is being looked into!
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 13:07
    we already agreed we will persecute and discuss every religion ๐Ÿ˜€. but like good philosophy debates, there are mostly no good or bad opinions, just opinions.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 13:09
    If there is a christian heeaven, then there is no muslem heaven.
    If there is a meslem heeaven, then there is no christian heaven.
    There can't be two heavens side by side, one for christians and one for muslems.
    Everyone comes to the same heaven who have enough merits in life. If heaven exists, that is.

What happens with Fabianists when they die? The same as anyone else.
    it could be argued that if all people go to heaven(what religion you are isn't important) then it might have some merit the idea to custom fashion heavens for people with similar beliefs. maybe muslims and jews might be better apart, or an atheist would have more fun if a southern baptist wouldn't yap all day that the atheists took the easy road and are less worthy of god.
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 13:10
    we already agreed we will persecute and discuss every religion ๐Ÿ˜€. but like good philosophy debates, there are mostly no good or bad opinions, just opinions.
    OK then. It will be a piece of cake for Blackbeetlismity and its world to conquer the hearts of those miserable atheists๐Ÿ™‚
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '08 13:13
    OK then. It will be a piece of cake for Blackbeetlismity and its world to conquer the hearts of those miserable atheists๐Ÿ™‚
    yes, but it has some difficult prerequisites. the immortality isn't something we have, it must be gained.

perhaps your religion is a religion for the afterlife. maybe after we die we embrace a new religion, blackbeetleism. we would then be immortal, energy being perhaps capable of turning into matter and perhaps god would "come down" and smoke a joint with the rest of us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree