1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 20:26
    "RHP Spirituality Forum Interest Profile"

Spirituality: “Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.” (site forum definition)

1) "an ancient dilemma..."
    250 04 Jul '13
    Grampy Bobby

2) Where does religion come from?
    138 04 Jul '13
    sonhouse

3) Absurd REALLY stupid stories in the bible.
    157 04 Jul '13
    sonhouse

4) Anti trinity texts
    107 04 Jul '13
    robbie carrobie

5) Communication with God.
    113 03 Jul '13
    galveston75

6) Women to remain silent?
    116 01 Jul '13
    moon1969

(page one)

7) Theocratic War Strategy
    167 30 Jun '13
    divegeester

8) John 8:58
    241 27 Jun '13
    robbie carrobie

9) JWs, who is your spiritual father...
    151 25 Jun '13
    divegeester

10) Why become a Jehovah's Witness?
    174 23 Jun '13
    divegeester

11) Gods Kingdom
    105 22 Jun '13
    robbie carrobie

12) The JW dilemma
    128 22 Jun '13
    divegeester

13) god: the lost years
    108 21 Jun '13
    stellspalfie

(page two)

14) Isaiah 9:6, For the JW
    210 15 Jun '13
    kd2acz

(page three)

These Fourteen Threads (on pages one through three) contain one hundred plus posts each. Your opinions and insights on the dominant interests of those who contribute to this lively internet spirituality forum should be quite interesting. (gb)
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 23:502 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"RHP Spirituality Forum Interest Profile"

Spirituality: “Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.” (site forum definition)

1) "an ancient dilemma..."
    250 04 Jul '13
    Grampy Bobby

2) Where does religion come from?
    138 04 Jul '13
    sonhouse

3) Absurd REALLY stupid stories in t to this lively internet spirituality forum should be quite interesting. (gb)
    Rather Pavlovian. I suggest a diversity measure may be telling: How many different people posted to a thread. Or perhaps, posted more than N times.

More tedious, tho.

Edit: How many threads stayed even remotely on topic. " NZ gay marriage act" got a whopping amount of posts but it looks like the topic drifted.
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '13 02:33
    Originally posted by JS357
    Rather Pavlovian. I suggest a diversity measure may be telling: How many different people posted to a thread. Or perhaps, posted more than N times.

More tedious, tho.

Edit: How many threads stayed even remotely on topic. " NZ gay marriage act" got a whopping amount of posts but it looks like the topic drifted.
    It would take a miracle to keep any threads on the actual subject. I wish they would but oh well...
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '13 05:56
    Originally posted by galveston75
    It would take a miracle to keep any threads on the actual subject. I wish they would but oh well...
    The objective here is often a secondary barely hidden agenda. Saving souls or spreading rationality (the most honorable one, if more in the intentions than the execution) proving points, jabbing jabs, getting even, etc.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 03:53

More tedious, tho.

Why the tendency to 'drift off topic'?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 03:57
    The objective here is often a secondary barely hidden agenda. Saving souls or spreading rationality (the most honorable one, if more in the intentions than the execution) proving points, jabbing jabs, getting even, etc.
    Why the aversion to conversation regarding the "after life" (as anticipated in the site's definition of this forum)?
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 06:04
    Why the tendency to 'drift off topic'?
    Only when it deviates from the pre-concieved expectations of the OP, does it drift off topic, but then, maybe the OP triggers unanticipated thoughts.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 06:061 edit
    Why the aversion to conversation regarding the "after life" (as anticipated in the site's definition of this forum)?
    I see no such anticipation in the site definition.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 06:39
    I see no such anticipation in the site definition.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 06:50
    Oh. I suggest the "life after" that is specified, to be when one gets over debate and general discussion of the supernatural and religion. 🙂 But this might be a bit to ironic for the RHP gods.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '13 07:13
    Oh. I suggest the "life after" that is specified, to be when one gets over debate and general discussion of the supernatural and religion. 🙂 But this might be a bit to ironic for the RHP gods.
    I hope not but the day may well come when you'll remember these words
    spoken in jest without the least regard for the decisions you've made...