Spirituality: “Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.” (site forum definition)
1) "an ancient dilemma..." 250 04 Jul '13
2) Where does religion come from? 138 04 Jul '13
3) Absurd REALLY stupid stories in the bible. 157 04 Jul '13
4) Anti trinity texts 107 04 Jul '13
5) Communication with God. 113 03 Jul '13
6) Women to remain silent? 116 01 Jul '13
7) Theocratic War Strategy 167 30 Jun '13
8) John 8:58 241 27 Jun '13
9) JWs, who is your spiritual father... 151 25 Jun '13
10) Why become a Jehovah's Witness? 174 23 Jun '13
11) Gods Kingdom 105 22 Jun '13
12) The JW dilemma 128 22 Jun '13
13) god: the lost years 108 21 Jun '13
14) Isaiah 9:6, For the JW 210 15 Jun '13
These Fourteen Threads (on pages one through three) contain one hundred plus posts each. Your opinions and insights on the dominant interests of those who contribute to this lively internet spirituality forum should be quite interesting. (gb)
Originally posted by galveston75 It would take a miracle to keep any threads on the actual subject. I wish they would but oh well...
The objective here is often a secondary barely hidden agenda. Saving souls or spreading rationality (the most honorable one, if more in the intentions than the execution) proving points, jabbing jabs, getting even, etc.
Originally posted by JS357 The objective here is often a secondary barely hidden agenda. Saving souls or spreading rationality (the most honorable one, if more in the intentions than the execution) proving points, jabbing jabs, getting even, etc.
Why the aversion to conversation regarding the "after life" (as anticipated in the site's definition of this forum)?
Originally posted by JS357 Oh. I suggest the "life after" that is specified, to be when one gets over debate and general discussion of the supernatural and religion. 🙂 But this might be a bit to ironic for the RHP gods.
I hope not but the day may well come when you'll remember these words
spoken in jest without the least regard for the decisions you've made...