1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 22:151 edit
    Veda teachs fearlessness - not directly but it is gained as a consequence from living the spiritual life.

Fearlessness from death and from your suffering conditions from living in this world of suffering.

True spiritual knowledge raises the consciousness above the mundane happenings of material life.

You cannot avoid suffering in this world and the leaders are always attempting to rise above these sufferings through this ism or that ism - but the only ISM that can actually be successful in raising the consciousness is spiritualism/true religion.

By embracing true religion and gaining true knowledge anyone can raise their consciousness to the transcendental platform - which is our natural and healthy consciousness..

Remaining in ignorance your choice) will have you experience every suffering like it or not - but actually at any moment you may choose to gain true spiritual knowledge and remove suffering at the root.

This is accepted by all seers and sages of truth and presented by true authority the Vedas.

The living entity in ignorance will experience suffering from (1) the body from (sickness, disability, mental, emotional, physical) (2) suffering caused from other living entities such as - insect bites, warring states, road rage, physical assaults, aggressive neighbours, taxes, and (3) suffering from natural disasters - droughts, floods, earthquakes.

There is no mundane material solution to rise above these suffering of this world.

The only way to rise above the suffering of this world is to engage in true religion/spirituality and embrace true knowledge and this will remove the ignorance which is the cause of suffering.

This is not the single purpose of true religion to just remove suffering - but the real purpose of true religion is to develop love for God.

And developing love for God can only be achieved by removing ignorance and gaining true spiritual knowledge.

This is why false religion cannot help you in any way - for it will fail to remove ignorance - but in fact it will simply create additional ignorance in your life.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 23:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This is why false religion cannot help you in any way - for it will fail to remove ignorance - but in fact it will simply create additional ignorance in your life.
    Spoken like one who ought to know.

Your false religion has nominated you most ignorant poster in these forums, so I guess you know what you're talking about.

I've never seen anyone, even the most deluded Christian fundamentalist, wallow in their ignorance with such obvious enjoyment as you.

Do carry on. Just please don't expect anyone to take you seriously, and please don't cry when they don't. You have no one to blame but yourself.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 00:30
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Veda teachs fearlessness - not directly but it is gained as a consequence from living the spiritual life.

Fearlessness from death and from your suffering conditions from living in this world of suffering.

True spiritual knowledge raises the consciousness above the mundane happenings of material life.

You cannot avoid suffering in this world and the lea ...[text shortened]... fail to remove ignorance - but in fact it will simply create additional ignorance in your life.
    You are the most fearful poster I've ever read.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree