Rise of Islam - Dainiel 7

Rise of Islam - Dainiel 7

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 12

“I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I
watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.
As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man, -- (this is Christ)
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days, -- (this is God, the Father)
And they brought Him near before Him.
Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed. -- (Christ is given an everlasing kingdom)

“I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled
me. I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he
told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: ‘Those great beasts,
which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth. But the saints of the Most
High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’
-- (the Most High is Christ) -- (the saints are Christians)

“Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the
others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which
devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; and the ten horns that
were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that
horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater
than his fellows. (this is the AntiChrist)

“I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing
against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the
saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

“Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, -- (the AntiChrist speaks against Christ)
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, -- Christians will be persecuted)
And shall intend to change times and law. -- (Muslim Calendar and Sharia Law)
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

(Daniel 7:11-27 NKJV)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

A

Moves
28 Mar 12

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

(Emo Philips)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 12

Originally posted by ADT1968
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "M ...[text shortened]... "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

(Emo Philips)
So what?

A

Moves
28 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
So what?
Have a guess.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 12

Have a guess.
My guess is you have not idea what you are talking about. 😏

A

Moves
28 Mar 12

Incorrect. Have another guess.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 12

Incorrect. Have another guess.
Go ahead tell me the joke. I give up.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
28 Mar 12
1 edit

“I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I
watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.
As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

And behold, On ...[text shortened]... 1-27 NKJV)

It is funny that a lot of people thought the Catholic Church was the anti-christ untill the Muslims started rising up.

I think they are in the year of trial?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 12
4 edits

Originally posted by RBHILL
It is funny that a lot of people thought the Catholic Church was the anti-christ untill the Muslims started rising up.

I think they are in the year of trial?
Another good trick of Satan by infiltrating the Church with his own. But Christ said
that Satan would not prevail against His church and it has not. They eventually
eliminated some of those practices that Martin Luther objected to. They have a
way to go, but they are definitely a Christian church.

P.S. Maybe, some of the statements Christ spoke to the 7 churches in the book
of Revelation apply to all the Christian churches today in various degrees.
I have a hard time spelling "definitely". I forgot how. I had to look it up. I always
have a hard time typing on the keyboard.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
28 Mar 12

actually, christianity changed the times and law so the daniel non-prophecy can apply equally well to christians.

but i don't see neither christianiy nor islam mentioned in daniel, so you're writing nonsense.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
actually, christianity changed the times and law so the daniel non-prophecy can apply equally well to christians.

but i don't see neither christianiy nor islam mentioned in daniel, so you're writing nonsense.
Islam did not exist when Daniel or Revelation was written. So that is why there is
now the need for me to point out what Daniel is writing about. Daniel was told to
shut up the words of the prophecy and seal the book until the time of the end.

“At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.

“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?”

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.

Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?”

And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

(Revelation 12:1-10 NKJV)

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
28 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit

A lot of Christian Pastors have point to Islam in Daniel.

F

Moves
21 May 12

Are the bold words in your OP yours or from the original Bible text?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 May 12

Originally posted by FMF
Are the bold words in your OP yours or from the original Bible text?
The bold words are my interpretaion of what Daniel is referring to.