1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 06:10
    50% of the threads on page 2 have an RJHinds stake in their hearts, and nearly as many on page one are going the same way.

RJHinds you are a crushing bore.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 06:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    50% of the threads on page 2 have an RJHinds stake in their hearts, and nearly as many on page one are going the same way.

Heh, we're having a link-war on QM. There's a new class coming soon to the famous RJHinds School of Science ®!
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 06:56

And how many are threads started by people in order to state that they are tired of RJHinds? Or threads started by RJHinds in retaliation to them?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 07:31

Okay. I'll give you a break and let you liven things up.
    😴
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 08:01
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Heh, we're having a link-war on QM. There's a new class coming soon to the famous RJHinds School of Science ®!
    I can produce spoof YouTube clips if anyone needs them. I can say basically say anything. Once it's on the net, it'll be a source.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 08:02

and yet you made another thread about him instead of ignoring him like sonhouse asked
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 08:03
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    And how many are threads started by people in order to state that they are tired of RJHinds? Or threads started by RJHinds in retaliation to them?
    i approve this message

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree