why is this in the spirituality forum?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 05:27
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    I believe Ron Paul is a spiritual man. Anyway, I like him.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 05:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe Ron Paul is a spiritual man. Anyway, I like him.
    he's a religious man, not a spiritual one.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 06:11
    he's a religious man, not a spiritual one.
    What is the religion of Ron Paul? The details of Ron Paul's religion remains vague because Ron Paul almost never discusses his religion. In fact, when Ron Paul does speak about his religion, it typically is to express that he doesn't want to talk about it.

http://godvoter.org/Ron-Paul-religion.html

I think Ron Paul is more like me. I was brought up in the Christian religion and I believe in Christ and have faith in the HOly Bible as the word of God. However, I do not practice the Christian religion by going to church every week, etc. I consider myself a Christian because I believe and have faith in Christ, but I am not interested in participating in all the religious ceremonies. Therefore, I think i am more spiritual than religious. That is the way I see Ron Paul too, even though we are both seen as religious by many other people, who are not religious.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/ron-paul-the-religious/2011/10/14/gIQAPdUFkL_blog.html
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 06:45
    Therefore, I think i am more spiritual than religious.
    Can I just say, in all seriousness, and without any rancour whatsoever, that you come across as one of the least "spiritual" of the regular posters here. Instead you come across as purely religionist, constantly issuing a kind of mechanical and rather spiritually sterile expression of your internalized partisan identity which does not strike me as genuinely "spiritual" at all. You seem to be too much of a 'sports fan' religionist to be able to claim convincingly that you are "more spiritual than religious". Just my penny's worth as an observer of your persona here.
  7. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 07:40
    did you call the forum police?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 13:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Can I just say, in all seriousness, and without any rancour whatsoever, that you come across as one of the least "spiritual" of the regular posters here. Instead you come across as purely religionist, constantly issuing a kind of mechanical and rather spiritually sterile expression of your internalized partisan identity which does not strike me as genuinely "spi ...[text shortened]... e spiritual than religious". Just my penny's worth as an observer of your persona here.
    Well, if you really knew me, you would see that I'm certainly not religious. The only religious ceremony that I participate in is the Lord's supper and I seldom attend a regular church service. I receive my inspiration from the Holy Spirit only, a very spiritual dude, indeed. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 13:12
    Well, if you really knew me, you would see that I'm certainly not religious.
    You are what you post. You come across like a braying stats-quoting sports fan of a particular religion and not as a "spiritual" poster, as it were.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 14:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are what you post. You come across like a braying stats-quoting sports fan of a particular religion and not as a "spiritual" poster, as it were.
    I post just as much spiritual things as the average poster.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 14:16
    I post just as much spiritual things as the average poster.
    Yes, so you claim. What I am saying is that you don't come across as "spiritual" at all.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 17:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, so you claim. What I am saying is that you don't come across as "spiritual" at all.
    ditto on that. he is a broken record religionist.

or at least that's what he pretends to be. there's enough circumstantial evidence to suggest he's an imposter. most likely a shameless atheist pretending to be a christian to make them look stupid.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '12 21:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    That is because I listen to the Holy Spirit and not demonic spirits.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree