Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 16 May '14 15:09
  1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    17 May '14 08:45
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I read a lot of books on Satanism in the 1980s Huxley etc Tarot Ouija boards load of bullocks
    All the former Satanists I have known would agree and rec your post. 😉
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '14 10:55
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Sorry, I gave up believing in fairy tales as truth when I was quite young. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    There is more in the Holy Bible than so-called fairy tales. You are missing out.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '14 10:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is more in the Holy Bible than so-called fairy tales. You are missing out.
    sorry its all myth and fantasy.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 May '14 14:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Thank you for your sincere answer and concern - but I do not believe in any supernatural being; fairies, gods, demons, Satan, Odin etc.

I am however fascinated by the beliefs of others so please continue to post but I for one am only interested from an academic perspective and not a mystical one.

🙂
    I understand you. I've never condemned atheists, and do come down hard on Christians in general (my own kind).

To me God created all of us. He knows us, understands us. Loves us.

Unlike many of my brethren, (unfortunately) I know we are all welcome to be with God. The invitation is open. It matters not, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Atheist, what ever. I would love to have everyone to believe as i do, but then it would be a very boring world too.

What matters most is loving your neighbor as yourself. and if you believe in God, Loving God with your whole being.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '14 00:21
    Originally posted by caissad4
    You ignorant fool ! If you actually knew what the book contained you would be shocked. Satanists do NOT believe that Satan is an actual physical entity , only Christians do. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." -- Roger "Verbal" Kint, played by Kevin Spacey, The Usual Suspects, 1995

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree