1. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Moves
    19 Dec '08 23:15
    Apparently a frozen mixture of ethanol and glycol can be used to extract souls!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
  2. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 00:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

Put enough ethanol in me and you can extract my gut as well.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 00:25
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

scientologists be the wacky people.

though it seems a little hypocritical to call them insane, at least jesus existed. and jesus never demanded money so he can extract the bad mojo out of us.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 06:271 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    scientologists be the wacky people.

though it seems a little hypocritical to call them insane, at least jesus existed. and jesus never demanded money so he can extract the bad mojo out of us.
    They are crazy like a fox. Scientology is a money making machine. Pure and simple.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 06:462 edits
    i remember reading the book, but i can hardly remember the content, i think it talked about aberrations of the mind how these begin in the subconscious and that if you can somehow alter these aberrations then your thought process should be ok, i think, please correct if wrong, also i think i found the book, not like the Harri Krishna ones that i had to donate and buy the vendor some milk and a cabbage or two for.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 09:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i remember reading the book, but i can hardly remember the content, i think it talked about aberrations of the mind how these begin in the subconscious and that if you can somehow alter these aberrations then your thought process should be ok, i think, please correct if wrong, also i think i found the book, not like the Harri Krishna ones that i had to donate and buy the vendor some milk and a cabbage or two for.
    No read trash ye leggedy beastie robbie;

Have some Glenlivet and try Suba's Dynamic Chess Strategy for starters
    and then get yerself im Dvoretsky
    an taek care wi im Bangiev or yer emptie skull o yers will be even more like it cheeze from Swizz ye numptie, it s gonna look like a damn chequered flag indeed
    and then ye may even think that you race at the races
    yet before ye become an Ace
    ye got to leave them races to the aces
    😵😵😵
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '08 00:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    They are crazy like a fox. Scientology is a money making machine. Pure and simple.
    It's a religion just like all the others, they just get better donations and they don't beat around the bush about asking for them.

I don't hear of many churches going out of business these days either.