1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 07:102 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Is there at least one honest person in this forum?....besides myself.

There are about two or three persons in this forum who are somewhat honest - but they are still clinging to some falsity because they are only new to the truth and are just not sure.

The rest are defending their falsity to the death - and are therefore thoroughly dishonest for it.
    This statement is false

Hope this helps
    🙂
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 08:14
    Originally posted by sumydid
    For Dasa to claim that one is only honest if they adhere to factual things; displays a thorough misunderstanding of what honesty actually means.

Dasa, as another has pointed out, it is the epitomy of irony that you act so superior, proud, and arrogant, when you are perhaps the only person in the entire forum that doesn't even remedially understand ...[text shortened]... ith the vast majority of your evangelical posts.

I'm sumydid, and I endorse this message.
    I am talking about fundamental honesty.

Like - life did not come from a muddy puddle when it was hit by a lightning bolt.

And - that the perfectly balanced cosmos did no come about by an explosion of something they cannot even name.

And - that if you are not a Christian you will go to the lake of fire for eternity.

And - that the thousands of different delicious and healthy foods just appeared under their own volition without plan,. cause, intelligence.

Or that - animal slaughter is supported/accepted/condoned by God.

And that each person only has one life - choosing between heaven and the lake of fire. ( what about young people that die and who have not the chance to become religious)

These and more - are the absurd teachings coming from false science and false religion.

And you are a part of that and are defending the absurdity.

Why are you defending absurdity and take part in child abuse - by teaching the children this.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 08:47

Like - life did not come from a muddy puddle when it was hit by a lightning bolt.

And - that the perfectly balanced cosmos did no come about by an explosion of something they cannot even name.

And - that if you are not a Christian you will go to the lake of fire for eternity.

And - that the thousands of differ ...[text shortened]...

Why are you defending absurdity and take part in child abuse - by teaching the children this.
    Breaking Dawn: The One With The Vampire having sexual intercourse with a human (coz the f word offends some people but dasa trolling us repeatedly doesn't)

The newly-married Bella and Edward embark on their honeymoon, where Bella spends a lot of time getting Edward to make love to her. We like to think that he is afraid of this partly because he is afraid of hurting her with his super-strength, and partly because he is still freaked out about discovering that he is supposed to be heterosexual. "If I sleep with a woman, I'll have to go home and smash my piano," we imagine him thinking. "Will I still be able to drive a Volvo? What about me and Emmett's 'hiking trips'?"

There's also some blatant foreshadowing right around the time that the "Denali clan" is mentioned. Apparently it's illegal for vampires to have babies (and it's supposed to be impossible anyway) and if that rule is ever broken, the Italian Mafia Vampires from the second book will swoop down and kill the baby vampire and its family. Then Bella has a dream about a baby vampire sitting on a pile of deadified everyone-she-cares-about. We imagine that Meyer's editor had to cross out the "DUN DUN DUN" in the original manuscript.

Around this point, the reader is shocked and disturbed to find out that Stephenie Meyer is actually using vampirism to weave quite a skillful metaphor for adolescent fears about love and physical intimacy. Bella loves Edward so much that she is willing to give up her life for him. This desire, which seems unhealthy at first glance, is only possible because of her absolute trust in the fact that he would never willingly hurt her.

Before all that, though, Edward and Bella have another one of their annoying arguments. Vampires, especially Edward because he's so special, are supposed to be super-strong and primal, and Bella wants to have sex with Edward before he turns her into a vampire. Edward thinks it will hurt Bella. Bella says she doesn't care. We skip a couple pages.

Right before they have sex, Meyer remembers that she's writing out her fantasies for an audience now, and so she abruptly pulls a PG-13 "fade-to-black", disappointing any male Twilight fans who were hoping for a closer look at Edward.

When Bella wakes up, she is covered in feathers because the sex was so rough and passionate that Edward bit a pillow. Then Edward points out that Bella is covered in bruises. She brushes off his concern and then the two of them whine about how unhappy they are now because they've made each other unhappy by being unhappy, and then we kind of stopped reading for a couple of minutes. But we learned a few more things:

1) It doesn't matter if he hurts you

2) He only did it because he loves you.

Read more: Twilight | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/funny-36-twilight/#ixzz1bJH2BcBw
  4. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 08:59

And - that the thousands of differ ...[text shortened]...

I agree with this. Please,Dasa, say I am honest.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 09:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hey that's the second time you've called everyone "idiots".

Must be true then- damn"
    I believe it's the first time...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree