1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 02:28
    http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/12/pope-francis-cuba-us-deal-diplomacy
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 04:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Why don't people also post either a summation of the link/video or at least an opinion based on said link or video?

Just throwing up a link with no description even, certainly isn't going to make me, with a PC browser, take a look at a website designed for mobile devices, either.
  3. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 04:38
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Separation does not mean the government can't work with religious leaders. It only means the government must not officially endorse a religion. [Remain neutral and respectful of all beliefs as much as possible.]
  4. Joined
    21 Nov '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 05:02
    China:

It's not like the Vatican is making any heavy demands here. They are willing to reach a reasonable treaty with the Patriotic Association maintaining some influence and oversight. Basically a compromise between Church and State or otherwise they must be separated.
    If the churches aren't held to ridiculous standards like being penalized for having a steeple. The government in China wants their buildings to be the highest ones in the land. It is a shame to the poor citizens there and the freedom of religious sisters, churchmen, priests.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 09:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't people also post either a summation of the link/video or at least an opinion based on said link or video?

Just throwing up a link with no description even, certainly isn't going to make me, with a PC browser, take a look at a website designed for mobile devices, either.
    Agreed.

You didn't miss much; a lightweight uninformed Republican biased news blog.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 15:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Well excuse me! I've told you before I do not own a computer, duh! You must have a weak computer program that doesn't fix mobile websites to computer website on your computer!
  7. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 16:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Agreed.

You didn't miss much; a lightweight uninformed Republican biased news blog.
    I've never heard Mother Jones described as "Republican-biased" before. 😛