1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 14:382 edits
    I came across this rather shocking statement by a JW, in another thread ..

The confusion in salvation is not understanding who this applies to. Not all humans are offerd this salvation. It's only the ones who will be going to heaven to serve as Kings and Judges with Jesus. No humans on earth will ever be given immortality as none before us were ever offered that blessing that have the hope of living on this earth.

We know that not all people will get salvation. Its the first time I have heard a Christian state that not all people are offered salvation/immortality

Just wondering what Christians in general think of this statement.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:04
    Originally posted by Rajk999

[i]The confusion in salvation is not understanding who this applies to. Not all humans are offerd this salvation. It's only the ones who will be going to heaven to serve as Kings and Judges with Jesus. No humans on earth will ever be given immortality as none before us were ever of ...[text shortened]... /b] salvation/immortality

This is what to expect from false religion simply meant to cheat you.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 16:51
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This is what to expect from false religion simply meant to cheat you.
    For once we agree. JWs are a false religion becuase Jesus Christ said no such thing.
  4. England
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 17:07
    was the jw speaking for his understanding or all jw,s
    im a anglican i speak for my belief not church doctrine.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 17:461 edit

[i]The confusion in salvation is not understanding who this applies to. Not all humans are offerd this salvation. It's only the ones who will be going to heaven to serve as Kings and Judges with Jesus. No humans on earth will ever be given immortality as none before us were ever of ...[text shortened]... /b] salvation/immortality

Rubbish.

P.S. Don't mistake JW's for Christians.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 17:501 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Rubbish.

lol, its another bitchin thread, haha, like a bunch of ladies gossiping at the hairdressers.
    Did you hear that Raj, yes RJH, those Jehovahs Witnesses again. . . .
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 20:34
    Originally posted by stoker
    was the jw speaking for his understanding or all jw,s
    im a anglican i speak for my belief not church doctrine.
    Maybe you dont know this but JWs cannot speak for themselves. Its not allowed. They have to say only what is approved by the Watch Tower Organisation.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 20:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Rubbish.

I think I implied that in my other thread. They dont follow anything Christ said. They cannot therefore be Christians.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 20:511 edit
    I think I implied that in my other thread. They dont follow anything Christ said. They cannot therefore be Christians.
    lol, yeah Christ never went preaching and teaching others about Gods Kingdom, he
    held jumble sales and coffee mornings, You have as much chance as finding a
    nominal Christian who will speak to you about Gods Kingdom as you have of putting a
    message in a bottle and hoping someone finds it, on Mars. All you ladies can do is
    bitch, your a poor excuse for anything.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 01:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol, yeah Christ never went preaching and teaching others about Gods Kingdom, he
    held jumble sales and coffee mornings, You have as much chance as finding a
    nominal Christian who will speak to you about Gods Kingdom as you have of putting a
    message in a bottle and hoping someone finds it, on Mars. All you ladies can do is
    bitch, your a poor excuse for anything.
    "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Not everyone that preaches about the Kingdom of God is a Christian. In fact, not anyone doing anything is a Christian just because they do or don't do anything.

You have to be saved first.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 08:351 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never kne hing is a Christian just because they do or don't do anything.

You have to be saved first.[/b]
    i forgot how you people are concerned with your personal salvation and to hell with the
    rest.
  12. England
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 09:45
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You have to be saved first.
    yes that goe,s for jw,s as well.
    only jesus saves not a religion
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 12:221 edit
    Originally posted by stoker
    yes that goe,s for jw,s as well.
    only jesus saves not a religion
    ..only jesus saves...
    Not true, ask anyone who's made any real progress in Tomb Raider, for example, and they'll also tell you they save regularly.

Hope this helps
    🙂
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 12:45
    Originally posted by Agerg
    [b]..only jesus saves...
    Not true, ask anyone who's made any real progress in Tomb Raider, for example, and they'll also tell you they save regularly.

Hope this helps
    🙂[/b]
    tomb raider is sooo just like last century! 😛
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 13:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tomb raider is sooo just like last century! 😛
    True, but the game's notoriety (in spite of it's age) illustrates my point more than adequately 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree