Shocking.

Standard memberDasa
Spirituality 21 Jan '13 01:47
  1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    21 Jan '13 01:47
    The Shocking True History of Islam can be seen in this very informative lecture.

    It can be viewed at You-Tube under the following title.

    Title> [ "Why are we afraid, A 1400 Year Secret by Dr Bill Warner".]

    This shocking history is evidence of the falsity Islam.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 Jan '13 07:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Shocking True History of Islam can be seen in this very informative lecture.

    It can be viewed at You-Tube under the following title.

    Title> [ "Why are we afraid, A 1400 Year Secret by Dr Bill Warner".]

    This shocking history is evidence of the falsity Islam.
    It was clear to me without knowledge of this history that Islam is a false religion. As I have said before, it is a religion devised by Satan the devil.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    315192
    21 Jan '13 08:501 edit
    But Satan the devil is a construct of your particular religion, Christianity. He doesn't exist for the rest of us, so how can a non-existent entity construct a false religion?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 Jan '13 10:23
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    But Satan the devil is a construct of your particular religion, Christianity. He doesn't exist for the rest of us, so how can a non-existent entity construct a false religion?
    He misguides humans into doing it for him. It is called demon possession or the devil made me do it.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    21 Jan '13 12:004 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He misguides humans into doing it for him. It is called demon possession or the devil made me do it.
    Well at least Dr Warner has impressive credentials. I met him once at Sarnoff Research center many years ago. I was there as an ion implant field service engineer on an old ion implanter, he struck me as quite brilliant. Didn't know att he had 2 Phd's, one in physics and one in math! I worked at many labs and cleanrooms around the country and in Israel, still working in a cleanroom setting now.

    Some of the side bar comments say everything he says is a lie. I have a gut feeling that most of what he says is true. It is clear as the nose on your face that Islam is
    anything but the 'religion' of peace. It is well known they came out of the gate
    attacking other countries militarily. This hypothesis of Dr. Warner has the ring of truth.

    Not that early christianity had such an unsullied past either. Both religions suck.

    That said, one has to question the motives of the admittedly brilliant Dr Warner. Don't know much about his religious beliefs but it is clear he must be some kind of right wing christian dude maybe on a mission. So the problem here is there has to be independent verification of his claims to be credible despite his clear creds as a scientist.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 Jan '13 18:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well at least Dr Warner has impressive credentials. I met him once at Sarnoff Research center many years ago. I was there as an ion implant field service engineer on an old ion implanter, he struck me as quite brilliant. Didn't know att he had 2 Phd's, one in physics and one in math! I worked at many labs and cleanrooms around the country and in Israel, sti ...[text shortened]... dependent verification of his claims to be credible despite his clear creds as a scientist.
    In your opinion, anyone who speaks up on the side of Christianity must be a right wing nutjob.
Back to Top