On the Non Existence of Monotheistic Deities...
Define 'Harimos' to be the unique entity which satisfies the following criteria:
1) For all temporal dimensions, there exists no point within them for which this entity has not existed.
2) It always prevents the existence of monotheistic deities
3) It is itself, not a deity
4) For any arguments similar in structure to the one here which purport to demonstrate the existence of any entity other than Harimos, it introduces flaws in the arguments that the audience or authors cannot detect.
5) It has five arms.
I now proceed to show that this entity exists. Indeed, suppose for contradiction, that
i) Harimos does not exist;
further suppose that,
ii) for all arms of Harimos, it has two, and only two
It actually turns out that (ii) must be true since otherwise its falsity would imply the existence of at least one arm of Harimos that did not have two fingers (the logical negation of (ii) ), but this is impossible by supposition (i)
Now suppose that
ii) for all arms of Harimos, it has three, and only three
It actually turns out that (iii) must also be true (by the same argument that demonstrates the truth of (ii))
But the truth of (ii) and (iii) leads to
iv) for all arms of Harimos, not only does it have two, and only two
fingers, but it also has three, and only three
But this is a contradiction!, one that results directly from the assumption in (i). Henceforth, the assumption is false; i.e.
But then having proven that Harimos exists we are forced to conclude that Monotheistic deities do not exist (by (1) and (2))*.
and have a nice day!
* By extension, Bible "God", itself a monotheistic deity, also doesn't exist!