1. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110624
    15 Dec '14 15:40
    Disparagement Records® announces the ***NEW!*** release, Sonhouse's Greatest Hits!

    It's a Country Music album [just look at the titles!]

    1. All I had was 40 shekels [and that damn woman's no good]
    2. Man-made, Man-made, it's all MAAAAAN made
    3. Stick this picture of Mars up yer pipe and smoke it...
    4. Stupid YECky parents, breedin' stupid YECKy kids...
    5. Your God sure does some real craaaaazy things

    ...and many more!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35523
    15 Dec '14 19:12
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Disparagement Records® announces the ***NEW!*** release, Sonhouse's Greatest Hits!

    It's a Country Music album [just look at the titles!]

    1. All I had was 40 shekels [and that damn woman's no good]
    2. Man-made, Man-made, it's all MAAAAAN made
    3. Stick this picture of Mars up yer pipe and smoke it...
    4. Stupid YECky parents, breedin' stupid YECKy kids...
    5. Your God sure does some real craaaaazy things

    ...and many more!
    lol
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52616
    16 Dec '14 11:133 edits
    Yep, keep 'em coming🙂 Snicker🙂

    But you ought to hear my mandolin accompaniment!

    On my magnum opus "GOD SUCKS", I added a synth line that drives them wild! I reached # 43 in my hometown in less than one week!

    Still working on the "God is not on Mars' suite for grass flute and timpani, should be ready by Christmas.
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    16 Dec '14 11:21
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Disparagement Records® announces the ***NEW!*** release, Sonhouse's Greatest Hits!

    It's a Country Music album [just look at the titles!]

    1. All I had was 40 shekels [and that damn woman's no good]
    2. Man-made, Man-made, it's all MAAAAAN made
    3. Stick this picture of Mars up yer pipe and smoke it...
    4. Stupid YECky parents, breedin' stupid YECKy kids...
    5. Your God sure does some real craaaaazy things

    ...and many more!
    6. Friend of the Devil
    7. Dire Wolf
    8. Dark Star
    9. Throwing Stones
    10. Uncle Sonhouse's Band
  5. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110624
    16 Dec '14 11:56
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yep, keep 'em coming🙂 Snicker🙂

    But you ought to hear my mandolin accompaniment!

    On my magnum opus "GOD SUCKS", I added a synth line that drives them wild! I reached # 43 in my hometown in less than one week!

    Still working on the "God is not on Mars' suite for grass flute and timpani, should be ready by Christmas.
    Go for it. Post it on SoundCloud so we can all hear. 🙂
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52616
    16 Dec '14 12:24
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Go for it. Post it on SoundCloud so we can all hear. 🙂
    Soundcloud? SOUNDCLOUD? I don't need no stinking soundcloud, when GOD is my recording engineer!
Back to Top