Spirit Dinner?

Spirit Dinner?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey
New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”

This is the new age cult stuff left wingers love.
"Left wingers" are cultists now!

Of course right wingers are pure as the driven snow.

w

Moves
07 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
"Left wingers" are cultists now!

Of course right wingers are pure as the driven snow.
Not all. Most just hate Christianity and think most anything else is cool and new.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Nov 16

New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”

This is the new age cult stuff left wingers love.
It's just more of the same smear tactics from you.

I simply do not understand why most Christians end up Republican, or at the very least, conservative, even going so far as to become Libertarian. I don't get it. I don't think Jesus would approve of people being corporate shills, or denying poor people any help. Love is at the core of His teaching, and Republicans don't love their fellow man, they only love money.

"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." -- Matthew 25:34-40, KJV

Moves
08 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I simply do not understand why most Christians end up Republican, or at the very least, conservative, even going so far as to become Libertarian. I don't get it...
And yet most Christians (in here at least) end up accepting of the horrors of eternal toroture in hell and I never seem to see you speak out against that. And the biggest voice of this terrible lie in here is sonship and you never, ever, not once, speak up against him propagating the terrible error of our God torturing people for eternity. It's very strange what you find important to be vocal about.

w

Moves
08 Nov 16

It's just more of the same smear tactics from you.

I simply do not understand why most Christians end up Republican, or at the very least, conservative, even going so far as to become Libertarian. I don't get it. I don't think Jesus would approve of people being corporate shills, or denying poor people any help. Love is at the core of His teaching, an ...[text shortened]... ne of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
[/i]" -- Matthew 25:34-40, KJV[/b]
How is any of this smearing them? IT's the truth Suzy.

A better question is, why does the truth offend you?

w

Moves
08 Nov 16

And yet most Christians (in here at least) end up accepting of the horrors of eternal toroture in hell and I never seem to see you speak out against that. And the biggest voice of this terrible lie in here is sonship and you never, ever, not once, speak up against him propagating the terrible error of our God torturing people for eternity. It's very strange what you find important to be vocal about.
Speaking of the truth offending people.....

Nail me to a cross!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Nov 16

I've told you at length what I think of this.

I'm not filling up your spitball machine by going through it again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Nov 16

How is any of this smearing them? IT's the truth Suzy.

A better question is, why does the truth offend you?
It is NOT the truth, you pea-brained sycophant.

Truth doesn't offend me.

It's when people are so self-righteous that they feel they must twist the truth that offends me.

w

Moves
11 Nov 16

It is NOT the truth, you pea-brained sycophant.

Truth doesn't offend me.

It's when people are so self-righteous that they feel they must twist the truth that offends me.
So the same source that revealed the DNC was favoring Hillary over Bernie, causing Wasserman to resign, and showing us that CNN was giving Hillary the debate questions before the debate, causing her to be fired, is lying about this?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Nov 16

So the same source that revealed the DNC was favoring Hillary over Bernie, causing Wasserman to resign, and showing us that CNN was giving Hillary the debate questions before the debate, causing her to be fired, is lying about this?
Oh, you mean the Russian-tainted emails?

Find another source, please. One that is believable will do.

Moves
11 Nov 16

I've told you at length what I think of this.

I'm not filling up your spitball machine by going through it again.
Telling me you me "told me" something doesn't make you right then nor now, and it certainly doesn't negate my observation about you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 16

Telling me you me "told me" something doesn't make you right then nor now, and it certainly doesn't negate my observation about you.
And somehow, you think that it makes YOU "right" and/or that I must somehow "naturally" agree, and that those things somehow validate your rather self-serving opinion of me.

Moves
13 Nov 16

And somehow, you think that it makes YOU "right" and/or that I must somehow "naturally" agree, and that those things somehow validate your rather self-serving opinion of me.
My observation about you, is just my observation, yes.

It is my objective opinion that you are a well-meaning but unprincipled person who chooses to rail against one topic but not against another; - and you do this based not on their merits as topics, but on who holds to those topics.

Evidence:
Here inthis thread you will rail against the political agenda of those you don't regard as forum friends, and yet you will never ever challenge sonship's horrible contorted beliefs about the Christian God even though you fundamentally disagree with him and the topic is probably the single most important and horrible Christian subject we discuss in here.

Unprincipled.