Spiritual Attacks

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 03 May '18 05:12
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '18 05:12
    The Bible tells us they’re not only real but to expect them. The Bible also tells us how to fight against them:

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”

(Ephesians 6:10-18)
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '18 05:13
    “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

(1 Peter 5:8)
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 May '18 11:09
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    The Bible tells us they’re not only real but to expect them. The Bible also tells us how to fight against them:

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principal ...[text shortened]... atching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”

(Ephesians 6:10-18)
    Good post. The devil goes around telling people obedience to God is not necessary, just like he did with Eve. Christians need to heed the words of Christ and continue with good works and righteousness to fight against this devil doctrine.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '18 12:13
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Good post. The devil goes around telling people obedience to God is not necessary, just like he did with Eve. Christians need to heed the words of Christ and continue with good works and righteousness to fight against this devil doctrine.
    In my experience and understanding, the devil attacks people at their weakest points in an effort to get them to sin and tries to draw them away from God. He doesn’t “tell” them anything a la when he spoke to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Fighting against the devil is done through prayer and reading the Bible - filling one’s head and heart with the Word of God and asking Him for strength and to be within His will.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree