1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 15:582 edits
    "Spirituality: Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ

Though it's not always been the norm, in recent months topic selection has often been other than the relevant topics suggested by Russ. Why? Apparently there are some active contributors who've become fixated on their own personal issues and find satisfaction in the dysfunctional tedium their agendas cause. Near term solution: now and then take a recess from this forum which for varying reasons we all enjoy. To retreat from the fray? Hell no; rather to focus on other offline priorities and then return to present accurate biblical information as opportunities are presented. Choosing otherwise risks the potential of a colossal waste of time which we're commanded to redeem with eternal interest accrued. Regards, Bob
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 16:18
    Oh look, yet another Grampy Bobby OP taking a gratuitous passive aggressive swipe at community members he disagrees with and whose questions he pointedly can't or won't answer. 🙂
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 17:412 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Spirituality: Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ

Though it's not always been the norm, in recent months topic selection has often been other than the relevant topics suggested by Russ. Why? Apparently there are some active contributors who've become fixated on their own personal issues and ...[text shortened]... lossal waste of time which we're commanded to redeem with eternal interest accrued. Regards, Bob[/b]
    This is a public forum and notwithstanding the odd off-topic post by RJHinds or Whodey, I rarely if ever, see complaints about thread topic. Except from you. And your complaining, as FMF says, is motivated by your frustration at a certain group of posters who frequently disagree with you and very often who's questions you refuse to adequately engage with. Furthermore, I don't see how any of the forum's other thread topics are in contravention of the the site admin's suggestions; and besides the last threads about "hell" (which I'm sure is one of your topics in point), was started by you!
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 18:09
    [b]"Spirituality: Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ

Though it's not always been the norm, in recent months topic selection has often been other than the relevant topics suggested by Russ. Why? Apparently there are some active contributors who've become fixated on their own personal issues and ...[text shortened]... lossal waste of time which we're commanded to redeem with eternal interest accrued. Regards, Bob[/b]
    This bollocks right here has absolutely nothing to do with either the supernatural, religion or the life after.

I'm thinking about sending a complaint to Russ.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 19:01
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    This bollocks right here has absolutely nothing to do with either the supernatural, religion or the life after.

I'm thinking about sending a complaint to Russ.
    I was thinking precisely the same ... and you beat me to it
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Aug '15 16:371 edit
    Note: Replied in one thread today; more replies to on-topic questions and spirituality forum relevant issues will follow (sans secular poetry).
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '15 06:21
    Note: Replied in one thread today; more replies to on-topic questions and spirituality forum relevant issues will follow (sans secular poetry).
    I can't think of anyone who refuses to reply to straightforward on-topic questions on these threads as often as you do, so if what you claim is indeed true, and you have "replied in one thread today", then I am sure it is to be welcomed. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree