1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Apr '15 04:164 edits
    A line I remember is from what started out as a heated exchange between Robbie and Suzianne, back in 2013. An irritated Robbie had enough when Divegeester joined in:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=156737&page=12

Suzianne: How dare you 'apologize' for me, you who design your own dogma and then miraculously find your own translation that >surprise!< happens to fit your dogma.

Robbie : Not only do i dare, I do apologize on your behalf. I've met enough airhead Christians in my time who have not the slightest idea what it is they render worship to because they are all full of love'n'faith, ask them to reason, umm, errr we have our faith, well enough.

Divegeester: Your conceit and arrogance knows no bounds, does it Robbie? You, the lifelong captive of a pernicious cult with more dodgy doctrines and beliefs than you can shake a stick at.

Robbie: Why don't you give the forum a tambourine solo you airhead.

LMAO. That was just so out of left field.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '15 05:00
    Originally posted by vivify
    LMAO. That was just so out of left field.
    How so? robbie has made comments about "tambourines" on this forum ad nauseam and it was already a cliched inter-Christian put down ages and ages ~ literally decades, I'd wager ~ before he used it here. 😀
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Apr '15 05:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    How so? robbie has made comments about "tambourines" on this forum ad nauseam and it was already a cliched inter-Christian put down ages and ages ~ literally decades, I'd wager ~ before he used it here. 😀
    Haven't been around long enough. To someone seeing such a comment for the first time (like me) that's just awesomely weird.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '15 05:14
    Originally posted by vivify
    Haven't been around long enough. To someone seeing such a comment for the first time (like me) that's just awesomely weird.
    If you take a look at how robbie regurgitates exactly the same hackneyed put downs over and over and over and over again [they often come in gluts], I think it rather points to his trying-too-hard-to-be-funny daft and unpleasant side, than it does to any "awesome" side he might have. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree