1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 23:53
    i enjoy how you STANG brings up many problem with Christianity,America...etc.there are many problems and there is a danger that Christians with big heads(god) can use these past events from the old testament to harm the lives of many in the different age we live in today.i may be wrong but i think STANG really cares about people in life and does what he does to try and help those who have little help.
    have a good Christmas STANG...and a happy new year!
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 13:04
    Originally posted by windmill
    i enjoy how you STANG brings up many problem with Christianity,America...etc.there are many problems and there is a danger that Christians with big heads(god) can use these past events from the old testament to harm the lives of many in the different age we live in today.i may be wrong but i think STANG really cares about people in life and does what he doe ...[text shortened]...
    have a good Christmas STANG...and a happy new year!
    He's a retard and you know it.
  3. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 09:56
    On Christmas eve, STANG sent me a PM asking me to "post a thread in the Spirituality or Debates forums to lodge your protest (of his forum ban)or to at least ask for an investigation and feedback" and that his "Freedom Of Speech is being suppressed by religiously biased moderators".

I have asked him numerous times not to send me these messages. I have made it quite clear to him that I do NOT support his nonsensical spamming and closed minded attention mongering. None the less, he continues to PM me requesting "support".

But it gets better! His message included his post for his "CHRISTIAN TERRORISM" thread. Naturally, as one of the most vocal and well known Christains on this site, I was simply dumbfounded! He sends me this.....asking for support.......on Christmas eve.......

I really don't know if I should be profoundly angry or laugh my socks off. 🙄 😵
  4. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 11:29
    Thanks for that Omnislash, I am now reassured that he must have sent it to everyone on RHP.

I in no way support STANG, and totally support the moderators on their decision to ban from the forums.

I would be grateful if STANG would no longer send me messages offending my faith.
  5. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 17:29
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    On Christmas eve, STANG sent me a PM asking me to "post a thread in the Spirituality or Debates forums to lodge your protest (of his forum ban)or to at least ask for an investigation and feedback" and that his "Freedom Of Speech is being suppressed by religiously biased moderators".

I have asked him numerous times not to send me these messages. I have ...[text shortened]... ...

why doesn't he just create a new account?...
  6. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 17:37
    Originally posted by Omnislash

I have asked him numerous times not to send me these messages. I have ...[text shortened]... ...

I got the same appeal from STANG, to support his "freedom of speech". Sorry, FOS does not apply to RHP.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 17:56
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I got the same appeal from STANG, to support his "freedom of speech". Sorry, FOS does not apply to RHP.
    You spelled 'Freedom of Spam' wrong.

P-
  8. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 19:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You spelled 'Freedom of Spam' wrong.

P-
    I sure did! 😵
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 19:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 20:04

11. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 20:08
    Originally posted by Coletti
    Yes it does, to an extent. The mods do have the right to ban you, but generally their policy is to let people say whatever they want as long as it isn't full of swears or racism. STANG wasn't banned for his message, he was banned for the spam. The worst thing about STANG is that about half the time I end up agreeing with him, and can't argue against him in every one of his posts.
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 21:38
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    He's a retard and you know it.
    Mabey we should all get together and start a club.
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 22:10

14. Forgotten
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 02:03
    I enjoy STANG almost as much as banging my head into a wall of spikes.Eventually after the wall of spikes ordeal,you come back to your senses.With STANG it is like the wall starts banging back.
    His forum exploits are minor compared to his abuse of the P.M. system.
  15. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '05 20:43
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    I enjoy STANG almost as much as banging my head into a wall of spikes.Eventually after the wall of spikes ordeal,you come back to your senses.With STANG it is like the wall starts banging back.
    His forum exploits are minor compared to his abuse of the P.M. system.
    i thought death metal and head banging go hand in hand?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree