Stang

Stang

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CC

Moves
13 Jan 06

I`ve read a coupla your posts and must say that you come across as one lost and desperate to find answers to what lies beyond the grave. I`d recommend you listen a little more and yap a lot less. Perhaps then you`d find what it is you seek. Just a suggestion.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
13 Jan 06

Originally posted by Clean Cut
I`ve read a coupla your posts and must say that you come across as one lost and desperate to find answers to what lies beyond the grave. I`d recommend you listen a little more and yap a lot less. Perhaps then you`d find what it is you seek. Just a suggestion.
Just to preempt Stang, allow me to mention that Bush, Jr is going to come up in this discussion real soon.

S

Moves
14 Jan 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Halitose
Just to preempt Stang, allow me to mention that Bush, Jr is going to come up in this discussion real soon.
It wouldn't be appropriate. Look at the following thread in the Debates forum instead:

"Bush is a liar, WAR MONGER and security threat"

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
14 Jan 06

Originally posted by Halitose
You were right! 😀