1. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 11:011 edit
    As my other thread was swamped I am taking the liberty to start another here. Part 1 reprised and Part 2 commenced (for anyone who is interested)

There is no hell, it was done away with by Christ when he was victorious and won the keys of death and hades. What we read in Revelation is a reflection of what it would be like for the human race if Christ had not paid the price for ALL sin. There will be no Jesus spectating the eternal torture in hell.

Jesus will not be glorified by the endless woe of the lost as they suffer in their chains of punishment as claimed by sonship. This is made up nonesence. Christ is glorified by his bride.

Jesus was God himself wrapped in a veil of flesh revealling his merciful and loving nature to mankind and dying once and FOR ALL. The “perishing” is not death, it is decay in this life. The taste of the eternal life is also available in this life to those who believe.

There may we’ll be life on other planets, but it is not mentioned in the Bible so until we discover them I will have to state that those such as sonship claiming that there are beings on other worlds who are witnessing the eternal torture are making it up.

There is only one person in the Godhead. He is eternal and is revealed as the man Jesus Christ and his given name (meaning God saves) is the only name by which we are saved from this decay, this body of death.

There is no such thing as the “trinity”. It is a made up word and made up concept designed to help us understand the complex nature of the one person of God. The trinity doctrine has been further corrupted by church’s such as the Local Church (and others) to become a gateway to God, in so much as they will claim that a person MUST believe in the triune (another made up word) God in order to be saved. This is completely unscriptural, impossible to justify Biblically and the notion itself stems from a cultish spirit.

I fail miserably at living up to the standards set by the Lord, Jesus Christ. But thankfully my salvation is not dependent on my efforts as we are saved by grace.

Friendship with the world is enmity from God, but friendship with sinners is what Jesus showed.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 11:29
    @divegeester said
    As my other thread was swamped I am taking the liberty to start another here. Part 1 reprised and Part 2 commenced (for anyone who is interested)

There is no hell, it was done away with by Christ when he was victorious and won the keys of death and hades. What we read in Revelation is a reflection of what it would be like for the human race if Christ had not paid the p ...[text shortened]...

Friendship with the world is enmity from God, but friendship with sinners is what Jesus showed.
    More like a statement of personal opinion and unbeliefs.

Odd that you should promote your opinions, yet fail to provide scriptural evidence to prove your positions.

Odder still is that when confronted with scripture that talks about these points you make you turn tail and garble up the discussion with ad hominem attacks, character assassinations and reticule against Christians.

Your OP is a case in point. Your disdain is thick, merciless and cruel. Especially against sonship who you name in your so-called statement of belief. You are blinded by your venomous guile against a gentle, kind and meek soul.

You've been weighed in the balance and your spiritual condition is found wanting.
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 11:34
    @secondson said
    Your disdain is thick, merciless and cruel. Especially against sonship who you name in your so-called statement of belief. You are blinded by your venomous guile against a gentle, kind and meek soul.
    I understand and accept that you have never liked me Joseph, it hasn’t been a problem for me to be the subject of your scorn in the past, it isn’t a problem now and it won’t be a problem in the future.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 12:38
    @divegeester said
    I understand and accept that you have never liked me Joseph, it hasn’t been a problem for me to be the subject of your scorn in the past, it isn’t a problem now and it won’t be a problem in the future.
    A statement of deflection because the truth is too difficult for you to face.

Everything you post is a rip against those you perceive as your foes. You gotta keep it separated. The war is against spiritual forces in the unseen world around us. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal.

You're either for us or against us. Which is it going to be?
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 09:11
    @secondson said
    A statement of deflection because the truth is too difficult for you to face.
    Oh dear.
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 09:12
    @secondson said
    You're either for us or against us. Which is it going to be?
    Oh dear me...
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 09:14
    @secondson said
    Everything you post is a rip against those you perceive as your foes. You gotta keep it separated. The war is against spiritual forces in the unseen world around us. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal.
    Are you going to start using some more of your “spiritual muscle” or wil you be tag-teaming your version of God in a reinforcement of your prayers for him to “get me”?
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 09:19
    @secondson said
    Your disdain is thick, merciless and cruel. Especially against sonship who you name in your so-called statement of belief. You are blinded by your venomous guile against a gentle, kind and meek soul.
    Do give it a rest Joseph, this is a discussion board and sonship is not some pathetic pussy in need of your condescending thigh-rubbing and tough-guy protectionism.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 14:24
    @divegeester said
    Do give it a rest Joseph, this is a discussion board and sonship is not some pathetic pussy in need of your condescending thigh-rubbing and tough-guy protectionism.
    Blatant hypocrisy.
  10. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 16:07
    @secondson said
    Blatant hypocrisy.
    How is what I said “hypocrisy”. Do you know what the word means?

Anyway, sonship is a stalwart of these forums who knows his way around and is well able to take care of himself. I’m sure he appreciates having you watch over him, but you licking his cheeks with your revolting sycophancy is excruciating for the rest of us.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 16:53
    @divegeester said
    How is what I said “hypocrisy”. Do you know what the word means?

Anyway, sonship is a stalwart of these forums who knows his way around and is well able to take care of himself. I’m sure he appreciates having you watch over him, but you licking his cheeks with your revolting sycophancy is excruciating for the rest of us.
    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth now.

Just review your posts BillyBob and you'll understand exactly what hypocrisy means.
  12. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 18:55
    @secondson said
    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth now.

Just review your posts BillyBob and you'll understand exactly what hypocrisy means.
    I’ll take that as meaning you cannot demonstrate how my post was “hypocrisy”.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 19:41
    @divegeester said
    I’ll take that as meaning you cannot demonstrate how my post was “hypocrisy”.
    You'll take it, just as you take everything anyone says in this forum, and use it as a platform for dissimulating meaning and intent, avoid the topic and otherwise make occasion for your favorite indoor sport, which is to spew troll venom.
  14. Subscriberdivegeester
    Thread Maker
    DarkSide of the Loom
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 19:48
    @secondson said
    You'll take it, just as you take everything anyone says in this forum, and use it as a platform for dissimulating meaning and intent, avoid the topic and otherwise make occasion for your favorite indoor sport, which is to spew troll venom.
    I’m aware that you don’t like me Joseph. I’m also aware that you are unable to explain how my post was hypocritical.
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:20
    @divegeester said
    I’m aware that you don’t like me Joseph. I’m also aware that you are unable to explain how my post was hypocritical.
    This seems redundant. Didn't you say the very same thing in another thread?