1. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 06:33
    Watched the latest episode of Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip yesterday. It includes a recurring argument between on again off again lovers - Matt (played by Matthew Perry) and Harriet (played by Sarah Paulson).
    I won't go into the details - you either watch it or you don't - but it had a really nice montage piece about an ongoing argument between the two. Harriet's a Christian, Matt isn't and thinks she's a bit of a lunatic for believing.
    I'm wondering if anyone here watched it and what you think?
  2. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 13:39
    Originally posted by amannion
    Watched the latest episode of Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip yesterday. It includes a recurring argument between on again off again lovers - Matt (played by Matthew Perry) and Harriet (played by Sarah Paulson).
    I won't go into the details - you either watch it or you don't - but it had a really nice montage piece about an ongoing argument bet ...[text shortened]... of a lunatic for believing.
    I'm thinking I wish I could substitute a montage for actually reading most of what is posted here.
  3. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 20:44
    Originally posted by amannion
    I won't go into the details - you either watch it or you don't - but it had a really nice montage piece about an ongoing argument bet ...[text shortened]... of a lunatic for believing.
    Great show, nice bit, totally agree with Matt, angry the show is canceled, agree with the other comment above me as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree